Lady Ferguson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My purchases.....

Replicagri Case IH 7250 Pro

Weise Fendt 615 LSA (Turbomatic E) Dealer box

Weise Schluter Super Trac 2000 TVL Jubilee Edition 2012 - Gold Ltd Ed of 555

John Deere 6930 decals & Red, black and green Sumo front weight from Pete (Convo)

Some wheels for something!!

Toytrac15_zpskhniuiai.jpg

Had a good time at Toytrac, took lots of photos and bought a few tractors etc pictures will e uploaded later.

Nice to See Smithy, Sean, Udi, G and M  etc

Really good displays and not so many trade stands has other years.

It was good to see all the dioramas at the show as a lot of work goes into them ,also thanks to all the people that stopped by for a chat MIKE R (Kentman), MD FORD, Sean TRATORMAN 810,and also Alex from OAKLEY FARMS and his mates Julian, Stewart from ORCHARD FARMS and TRACTORBOYSTEW if I have missed any names out sorry in advance

a few more there was a lot of fantastic  layouts there this year and well done to everyone who made the show so good.

IMG_20151018_093248018.jpg

IMG_20151018_093527118.jpg

IMG_20151018_104024965.jpg

IMG_20151018_104028852.jpg

IMG_20151018_104131246.jpg

IMG_20151018_104135871.jpg

The Ford/New Holland layout in the first picture belongs to a friend of mine CARL GIBBONS  he lives in the next village to me up here in SUFFOLK he made the long trip down for the first time ,Thanks for posting up pictures Smithy

It was good to see all the dioramas at the show as a lot of work goes into them ,also thanks to all the people that stopped by for a chat MIKE R (Kentman), MD FORD, Sean TRATORMAN 810,and also Alex from OAKLEY FARMS and his mates Julian, Stewart from ORCHARD FARMS and TRACTORBOYSTEW if I have missed any names out sorry in advance

nice to meet you to Smithy.

Good to meet you too Smithy.

The Ford/ NH layout you mentioned was a favourite of mine, I like the Super Dexta on the trailer seen on the left of the pic. The owner said it was by Atlas, I think I would get one if anybody stocked it.

Archived