Agritechnica 2015

catkom3

as good as the 7810 is joe, I think you need a bigger tractor on that. 

Ha ha,I only really put the 7810 on front to emphasis the size of that trailer,::) personally, I don't think it could shift that trailer empty,>:D>:D But I guess some might disagree ;D;D

this is a bit more up to the job,:)

26-1-14008re_zps3994d8c5.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we are wrong about the Case optum, i cant figur it out. it can be Siku but also can it be tomy/britains or even UH.

I only know that uh coming with puma 240 cvx, siku the black quadtrack and replic with the magnum.

Strange. Why no one refers here to Replicagri for the Case Optum?? They also appear in the list of Case IH. Besides the older models they also make fine miniatures of new tractors as Landini and McCormick. For the group CNH (Case, New Holland, Fiat, IH), they have built about 50 models so far, so certainly no a stranger. And possibly much detail for a good price.

Be be interesting to see how new a version of the JD 3120 and loader is, am guessing it will be the shark nosed version, but nice to see a older choice for a front loader tractor

sean you disappoint me of course the 3120 is going to be the shark nose version same as the current 2 schucco 3120`s the later styling didn't start until approx. 78 when they had moved onto the 30 series and early 30`s were shark nosed as well

Show how little interest I have in jd's Brian , wondered if it maybe had the more she'll type  rear arches or something ? Would never have know. It was a 30 series if it was a shark nose 

the 20 series were all shark noses the early 30 series were shark noses then the later design came around 78 when it changed to the more iconic front which ended in the 50 series I will need to get you more motivated about your greens Sean ha ha! and you can fill me in on the reds

Good luck good luck Brian ;D my uncles worked for JD for 40 odd years now ,still does and they just don't appeal , only ones that stood out were the big artic SG cabbers, and that was down to the different look in their days 

Seanie, when I get you in my car next month you will have John Deere next to your chest......................I will leave it until then for you to figure out >:D

I saw a description on a foreign website that stated the coming UH CASE Puma 240CVX  would have an opening door???...................this has raised my hopes that they have re tooled the model completely and not took the cheap option of rehashing the v. poor 230 version!.................should find out soon I guess.

Archived