Agritechnica 2015

catkom3

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jag 870 release along with ALL three header options, maize ,grass and wholecrop is excellent work by Wiking.....................although I would have preferred a 980 model but nevermind::)

So Claas have launched a whole raft of new models and all John Deere have indicated so far is a set of wide wheels on the old siku 8360R???........Hmmmm

The Jag 870 release along with ALL three header options, maize ,grass and wholecrop is excellent work by Wiking.....................although I would have preferred a 980 model but nevermind::)

So Claas have launched a whole raft of new models and all John Deere have indicated so far is a set of wide wheels on the old siku 8360R???........Hmmmm

The Orbis header is a 750,so that is completely new as well,

Regards

Joe.

Loaders in those days were usually black or red, most were mil and alikes , very un-common to see a colour matched loader on a jd or ford ect, masseuse were OK as they seemed to prefer fitting mil's one which were red. Intresting the buckets green along with the chassis mountings, maybe the loader will be green afterall , this could just be a prototype pics?? Will need to see it in the flesh to make a final decision on if I buy it 

• robbo locked this topic

Everyone gets their photos from somewhere, whether it is the website of the model maker or from the original photographer, unless they have taken it themselves.

As far as I know, no-one who posts photos of new models on here is an accredited photographer from Wiking, Weise toys, UH or any other manufacturer so they have all been lifted from another site. If the photo has been taken at a show then it is of a model that is now in the public domain and if you choose to post it on here then you are giving people the chance to copy it and spread the word, please do not take offence when someone shares your photo.

We cannot allow this to become a slanging match between anyone about who owns or has the rights to photos which is why this topic has now been locked.

We are not taking sides and we want everyone to be able to see each and every model that comes out as we are all waiting for news to see what is coming.

FTF Moderation Team

• robbo unlocked this topic

It wont be coming to a farm layout near me;D.....................Crikey I bought and sold a Xerion 4000 earlier this year because it didn't fit with my layout, and I much prefer the Xerion to this Fendt!!   Im sure one of the local farmers will buy one soon and I look forward to seeing one in the flesh, but I will be spending my model  money elsewhere.

Archived