Tractor World Malvern Spring Show

robbo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graham said:

well david what a herculian task to get the pics sorted and put them on here went  a few years ago but with pics like that can sit here and see all what was on offer for me county 944 was driving one of them with a konsklide  sprig tine on back in front of seven thousand pulling a mf 30 drill never forget I was seventeen and it come through radio head phones lord mountbatten had been killed in Ireland 1979 and I have not thought about that for a good few years but seeing that pic it came back  cracking pics by the way

Thanks ever so much Graham, thats's great to hear. Really appreciated. :) Fantastic show and easily some of the best static rally shots i've taken. :)

37 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

what a great set of pictures David,hard work taking them and putting them all on here,a pleasure to view your topic

Thanks ever so much Paul, you're very welcome. Thoroughly enjoyed sifting through them all and posting a selection up here. :)

1 hour ago, Jordan_coe2012 said:

Cracking photos David must have taken you hours to sort. I must say the ones of the little 4000 cut open are fantastic. You can see how it all works behind all the casing what a brillant idea!!

Thanks ever so much Jordan, most appreciated. Best part of three days to sort through, well worth it though. It was great to see the Cut-a-way 4000, which showed all of the key parts working too. :)

Great pics David, thanks for posting them, I never got round the auction as were too many folk about, it certainly pays to get there early doors for a better look round without falling over folk. Glad to hear you nursed yourself home, Fingers crossed for the rest of your plans and hope to catch up with you somewhere again soon :)

On 04/03/2016 at 4:49 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Great pics David, thanks for posting them, I never got round the auction as were too many folk about, it certainly pays to get there early doors for a better look round without falling over folk. Glad to hear you nursed yourself home, Fingers crossed for the rest of your plans and hope to catch up with you somewhere again soon :)

Thanks ever so much Paul. Great to catch up with you at the show. Took it very steady on the way back home. Hoping my car wil be fixed up in the next few days. :)

On 04/03/2016 at 9:52 AM, mb86 said:

Great pics mike and David. Thanks for putting them on here for us to see.

On 04/03/2016 at 3:08 PM, BC said:

A grand selection of photos from the event...thanks for sharing.

Thanks Martin and Bill, you're very welcome. :)

On 04/03/2016 at 7:31 PM, Tractorman810 said:

some great pics there mike / david , thanks for sharing them . it certainly looks like they have improved the overall show, with the extra building space making it look a lot less cramped for walking arround

It's so much easier to get around now. Remember it being hopelessly crammed in 2013, making it very difficult to photograph some of the tractors. Thanks ever so much mate. :) it 

Archived