whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

It is a stunner.  I'm feeling a bit rough at the mo so won't be taking it out of the box just yet, but will post some decent pics when I do.  I am quite keen to see how these fare when they start to appear (unsure when officially released).  I hope they are a success for them but part of me worries they aren't the most fashionable brand when it comes to heavy arable work, but who knows they might just increase their presence with these.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

some nice models there Mike,i really like the bale sledge and flat 8 grab

Paul yes I'm pleased with the bale grab it's funny how it was the top of my wish list for Toytrac  and the bale sledge was on it to.

so I had to have both,they were selling quickly if you want one contact them on Facebook Cheshire farm models,good models and sales

39 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

It is a stunner.  I'm feeling a bit rough at the mo so won't be taking it out of the box just yet, but will post some decent pics when I do.  I am quite keen to see how these fare when they start to appear (unsure when officially released).  I hope they are a success for them but part of me worries they aren't the most fashionable brand when it comes to heavy arable work, but who knows they might just increase their presence with these.

They are a very smart tractor,  looked over the yellow one at Lamma and was impressed.......................however when I hardly see any brands above 300hp other than Fendt and JD  I cant think McMacs will get a look in..................theres no Magnums or T8s,  Claas 900s or big Deutz  and only one big MF 8737 on my patch and we are talking a 50 miles radius................Its looking like a closed shop now:(

1 hour ago, Mike R said:

Paul yes I'm pleased with the bale grab it's funny how it was the top of my wish list for Toytrac  and the bale sledge was on it to.

so I had to have both,they were selling quickly if you want one contact them on Facebook Cheshire farm models,good models and sales

thanks Mike,any other way of contacting them,im not on facebook

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

They are a very smart tractor,  looked over the yellow one at Lamma and was impressed.......................however when I hardly see any brands above 300hp other than Fendt and JD  I cant think McMacs will get a look in..................theres no Magnums or T8s,  Claas 900s or big Deutz  and only one big MF 8737 on my patch and we are talking a 50 miles radius................Its looking like a closed shop now:(

HJR Agri near Oswestry seems to shift a fair amount of X7's - so hopefully one of their customers will try one - I guess a demo machine might make an appearance?

Theres a contractor a few miles down the road who runs all McCormicks, perhaps one of the new machines would be a good choice to power their mowers?

I go past the dealers quite a lot on my bike so will keep looking out for an X8

16 hours ago, bluegreen said:

There is a Claas 900 series not a million miles away from yourself that has been on trial for several months and may stay if the driver continues to like it. 

Recent purchases,the Cr10.90 was bought today from G&M at the Holiday Inn Express in Perth,bought the Kinze chaser a few months back when I saw it on E-bay for forty odd quid,bargain,then reckoned it would take my Tucano 450 a while to fill it ( 26 ton ),then liked the look of the Marge Magnum,big trailer needed a big tractor, a bit pricey,but at 1035 grms you get a lot of model for your money,the Wiking Fendt 1050 only weigh's 584 grms,???

Regards

Joe.

CR10.90 1.jpg

CR10.90 2.jpg

CR10.90 3.jpg

CR10.90 4.jpg

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Looks a good haul there Joe, I especially like that big Magnum, proper raw power!

Saw one a few months ago locally John it was a beast of a tractor on the open road,that swung the deal,:D Incidentally,anyone buying the CR10.90,I had difficulty fitting the header,it's kinda like a bayonet fitting,two "pins" on the combine,two T shaped slots on the header,I had to use a small square diamond file to very slightly enlarge the T shaped slot on the left side,the right side was ok

Regards

Joe.

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, Janval said:

The listing stated that the buyer had to  cover return shipping, so the seller got me there. It would have cost me more than the model to return it back, so there was really no other option than accepting the offer. I paid about £30 for it, so I will try to mend it as best as I can I suppose. Won't get a good review though, and I surely won't go near their store again. I suppose everyone has had bad experiences with Ebay, first one for me! 

Communication was a bit of a hassle as well, I'm not claiming to be an expert in English, but it was very "google translate ish", couldn't understand the meaning of any sentences really. I realise the seller got away easy perhaps, but I don't want to drag it out really.

Well . He stated to you it was New . So New to me is unopened & not tampered with !! Your seller did tamper with it ..the 35X anyways . So he lied . If nothing has been done yet ..Demand a full refund . He gave you false info on the model & or else just report him to Ebay & slate him on his Ebay feedback .  I would not let him get away with it .

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:24 PM, Gav836 said:

There is a Claas 900 series not a million miles away from yourself that has been on trial for several months and may stay if the driver continues to like it. 

I know Maurice Masons have had one in the past Gav, and although mainly John Deere users they have got a new Axion 870 on the fleet replacing a 3 yr old 830.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I know Maurice Masons have had one in the past Gav, and although mainly John Deere users they have got a new Axion 870 on the fleet replacing a 3 yr old 830.

Go across to Coldham and it may still be there, another member on here will know for certain. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

is the spout the right height to fill the britains kane classic trailer?

It's not long enough to fill the Kane Classic, but it is the correct height for the model number / type of forager. There was talk of them developing the model with a longer spout, but they decided to keep it accurate to the real forager they went to see and research which was a geuine original working example. :)  

For me, a converted Britains MF 200 / Claas is looking like the route I will take to display with mine.

1 minute ago, walterderwent said:

It's not long enough to fill the Kane Classic, but it is the correct height for the model number / type of forager. There was talk of them developing the model with a longer spout, but they decided to keep it accurate to the real forager they went to see and research which was a geuine original working example. :)  

For me, a converted Britains MF 200 / Claas is looking like the route I will take to display with mine.

i thought i saw a differnet version sat on the table at toytrac, the spout looked higher and longer , but when i got back to the table later i couldnt see it 

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i thought i saw a differnet version sat on the table at toytrac, the spout looked higher and longer , but when i got back to the table later i couldnt see it 

Possibly one of the original prototypes developed between Britains, Warner Hall, and farmer David Luxton who owns and runs three trailed John Deere foragers including the one the new Britains model is based which were made prior to them agreeing to revert back to the smaller small spout for the production model. :) 

Archived