whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

I couldnt find the little McCormick V80...so bought this little Claas instead as a proposed scraper tractor.  Cant use the Britains scraper as the tractor linkage is too narrow though.  Still not a bad little thing for 11.49.

20171104_095647.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16 October 2017 at 5:47 PM, Paul Palmer said:

some nice models there Mike,i really like the bale sledge and flat 8 grab

Some eBay buys arrived today 

26 trees for my layout

A new Holland Tr 85 combine with detachable header and trailer 

Had a Britain's New Holland T9.565 turn up today :)

Had a Siku Claas Jaguar turn up last week and managed to get a grass head from New Zealand for it, also got 2 Amazone sprayers:)

Finally my Wiking Claas ARION 650 with front end loader has been unboxed  that turned up at beginning of the month :)

1 hour ago, FendtFarmer said:

Finally managed to pick up a uh prosol power Harrow cheap the other day, maybe thinking a respray to doweswell colours?? 

That was the plan for mine, may not be 100% accurate but at least it will be a make we would actually see in this country. 

My latest is the UH Zetor Crystal 12011 2wd, our old neighbour (where I grew up) had an old zetor like this so I had to have this one. Ordered it for a decent price on ebay.
I have also ordered a UH MF 240 for a reduced price from the UK, very decent shipping costs I might add! Found it on farm-models.co.uk, this is now one of my "go to" pages to find a good deal :) 

If everything else goes as planned I only miss the MF 135, MH Work Bull and the MF FE35 in my old fergie collection so far (except any new releases..):huh:

EDIT: Things went well, managed to get the MF 825, which made me very happy!

Few additions to my collection of late, a brand UH ford 7810 as my old one looks a bit battered and missing a few bits, a new britains ford 6600 again as my old one got damaged while moving house!!, also finally got a half decent (no wheel rot and original cab/decals) britains deutz dx110 off ebay for a realistic price. 

Archived