What really annoyed you today

What annoyed me today... Just about every bloody thing really  >:( - Oooo I've got the 'bots' today  >:( >:(;D :'(

Me too

Virus killing my home pc despite having state of the art software

Driving seven hours in that rain

The wife

Breakages

One customer who insists he can buy models cheaper elsewhere but keeps emailing me to see if I will go lower

Distinct lack of

Workload is too high

Not enough hours in the day

Oh yes Marky

indeed sue try john, star scaledown builder, second only to the man nigel who makes the kits

Thanks Marky and Sean.  I have contacted John and he is willing.

Spooky though - he only lives 10 miles from my friend who I am visiting the weekend after next!  Very spooooooooooky!

A mate that was meant to be working for me next week can't now and he done the same last week so i put the job back a week  >:( >:(>:( i might go down the pub later and drop him to make myself fell better  :-\ :-::) ::)

want me to come over Si... hold your coat and all that... have a pint of coke with you then on to the job to get stuck in mate...

Brown - Earth

Blue - Live

yellowy green one - er... whatever's left from the above...

Did I pass the interview boss ???

Your hired Mark  :D :D

The bloke has really annoyed me he's been keeping on about doing these 9 houses for months and doing them with me cause he's got nothing on now reckons he's to busy he'll see how busy he is next week when he can't see out of his eyes for swelling  >:( >:(>:( >:( he knows it under contract as well so i've got two days to find someone else the more i'm thinking about it the more i'm thinking what a good idea it is to bash him up he sent a text message as well to tell me  >:( >:(>:( >:(:o :o :o :o

going and seeing a good freind of mine tonight to find her in the liveing room in two jacket and thermals cuddled up with her daughter

coz her ex wont help with the bills

someones gona get a vist form the ????????  >:(

so just been and got coal and wood to warm them up  :-*