What really annoyed you today

i have about 2 weeks left....if nothing, which it looks like, i guess benefits for a while which i dont want to do until something comes up?, but i gotta think of Harry!

Sorry to hear about redundancy again Ben. It doesn't seem long since the last time.

Re the Training theme.  This is not new as it has been happening for decades.  My father was a senior manager in the post office in London  having worked his way up the ladder.  When he was obliged to retire at 60 (Rule of the time) he applied for several jobs, one of which was as a messenger in central  London, an area he knew like the back of his hand.  was told he would be given training on how to be a messenger!

He came home after the interview in a state of depression but also extremely angry because he was told he would be given training on how to be a messenger!  That was back in the 1980's. 

Have read the tank  filling bit I am surprised that there are no mandatory training courses on how to use an office stapler. after all you could staple your finger instead of the paper...!  :-\

Where has common sense gone?  ???

Day 6 of food poisoning, not sure how much more of the stomach cramps I can take >:(

Now to top it off I've just gone outside to find 2 panes out of my greenhouse smashed on the floor with a roof tile laying nearby >:( >:(

Day 6 of food poisoning, not sure how much more of the stomach cramps I can take >:(

Now to top it off I've just gone outside to find 2 panes out of my greenhouse smashed on the floor with a roof tile laying nearby >:( >:(

Oh dear Gavvers.. get well soon...

Although that's not as bad as my splinter of course  ;):D :D :D

he did better than the harlem globe trotters that frenchie, not a nice way to go out lads, we have had it a good few years back with the "hand of god" incident, now you have your "hand of frog " one

there was two offside and two hand bales

was some match

how it goes to a replay but dont think so

The security guy at the sportsman outdoor store, they serve food too and I bought a corn dog, you know those franks on a stick rolled in cornmeal and deep fried...mmm love them anyway bought one and was looking at the hunting gear for sale and got the farts.........The security prat accused me of stealing a duck call    I tried to explain it was a corn dog and a bit of gas is all :-[:-[ :-[:-[

.......The security prat accused me of stealing a duck call    I tried to explain it was a corn dog and a bit of gas is all :-[:-[ :-[:-[

Oh Rick, I haven't had such a good laugh for ages.  I almost fell off my chair!  :laugh: :laugh: :-*  I think this should have a topic all of its own!

David that is one of the most entertaining posts I have read here. You are a very satircal, intelligent chap. I will have to read the blog you mentioned elsewhere.

Thanks Tris, this is the link to the website that inspired my little rant, it doesn't make for pretty reading ( largely because I couldn't read it all) but did cause some mild amusement nonetheless:  :)

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations.asp

i know!

i have a field car that i drive on my road and in my aunties fields my road is private so its hurting no one, the car is also registered of the road so shes scrapped basically. Anyways when i came back from college they were around it i went whats the problem, they said back to our understanding this car has been reported to of been seen on the road and it has no number plates, i said well its mine and no one gets it apart from me. so they took my keys, but i phoned the boss he arrived with the 6830 and lowloader drove it on it and took away down the road, they were not very happy by this point. so i now will be having them out for tea and sandwiches tonight ;D

i know!

i have a field car that i drive on my road and in my aunties fields my road is private so its hurting no one, the car is also registered of the road so shes scrapped basically. Anyways when i came back from college they were around it i went whats the problem, they said back to our understanding this car has been reported to of been seen on the road and it has no number plates, i said well its mine and no one gets it apart from me. so they took my keys, but i phoned the boss he arrived with the 6830 and lowloader drove it on it and took away down the road, they were not very happy by this point. so i now will be having them out for tea and sandwiches tonight ;D

Haha murray you mad ed  ;D ;D 8)