What really annoyed you today

That's because of Dappy, the chav down the road with the squewiff cap with the funny peak, shellsuit trousers round his knees and drives the Halford Saxo with no insurance! :D

For me, shuttle on the TM155 playing up and the radiator and coolers blocking up within half an hour due to light, dry permenant pasture grass I am pushing up in an inside clamp. >:(

The insurance hasn't actually changed much on my Discovery in the time I've had which I'm happy about, did try looking about but for the sake of the few £ I could save I decided to stay with the NFU again, its nice to speak to the same person in a local office each time you call as well so I have my contents and Buster insured with them as well

Cheers fellas will give the nfu a ring as they do pickup and light commercial insurance,was only annoyed as exsisting company posted a quote 250 more than last year then I ring them and they knock off 100 :-\  last year they were the cheapest by miles at 620.Insurance is ridicoulous but you have to have it.

Got a baler from a farm sale after getting it into position to be able to get at it ( was in a low shed blocked by a pheasant turner ) then we broke the foot pump so called for assistance who had another  :) , found the pins we had woldent fit the baler drawbar  >:(  then once we had hooked up Bang goes one off the tyres  :-\  thankfully one of my spare tractor fronts fitted  ;D  & so called traffic calming areas , with a baler  >:(  glad i didnt have anything bigger must be a nightmare with some bits off kit.

overall pretty poor england performance !!!!

Green was awfull on the american goal, Lampard was invisible, Heskey, SWP and Lennon should have scored !

On the postive side Glen Johnson played a terrific game and Stevie G scored a nice Goal.

Hopefully it will get only better.

robert green stops kicks like bp stops oil leaks

a bloody wire in the seat in the case that goes to the sensor that tells it if your sitting in the seat or not that gets cut if the wire gets caught in the supension and if you put shuttle in gear it sounds a buzzer and then another buzzer because you have the pto going and your not in the seat and because the handbrake isnt on and your not in the seat so 3 different warning sounds going off at the same time all while im sitting in the seat trying to spread slurry i only did 2 loads with it and had a headache so packed it in had a fitter friend out fixing it today he said hes constantly repairing them thats its a design fault were beginning to think case didnt do much thinking when they designed these tractors  :(

two lots of cows both getting out first time they took the gate off its hinges and walked through two fields of wheat before they got near some young beast then the rest of the cows destroyed a gate and walked through a field of wheat and a field of oats before stopping on the silage ground that was cut yesterday

Can you not cut that wire and put it in a loop so that prevents that from happening?

i asked him about it and if he did that it over rides the safety feature that stops the shuttle from being engaged when some ones not in the seat and he said he did it on a fair few tractors and he had heard of  a few them knocking walls or taking off in fields because they had hit it on the way out i wouldnt be too worried about me doing it but dad would probably manage to do it sometime plus it involved more work to do that and i wanted it fixed so i could get back at it tomorrow but this is the second time its happened so no doubt it will happen again and if were slack ill let him do it  ::) 

its typical of the case though theres allways something wrong with it  >:(  we were told this by a fella who was a big case follower who had just bought a jd when we were just after buying it "the big things will cost ya and the small things will annoy ya" was how he described his last one we should have listened to him probably  ::)

i asked him about it and if he did that it over rides the safety feature that stops the shuttle from being engaged when some ones not in the seat and he said he did it on a fair few tractors and he had heard of  a few them knocking walls or taking off in fields because they had hit it on the way out i wouldnt be too worried about me doing it but dad would probably manage to do it sometime plus it involved more work to do that and i wanted it fixed so i could get back at it tomorrow but this is the second time its happened so no doubt it will happen again and if were slack ill let him do it  ::) 

its typical of the case though theres allways something wrong with it  >:(  we were told this by a fella who was a big case follower who had just bought a jd when we were just after buying it "the big things will cost ya and the small things will annoy ya" was how he described his last one we should have listened to him probably  ::)

what case is it?

MXU 135 I am pretty sure - I am waiting on Dinny to get fed up of it and then I'll buy it for half nothing  ;D ;D ;D

we just renewed the insurance and its valued at 55000 i ddont know haow accruate that is you can have it for 56000 so colm or else can i have a lend of some money for matches and petrol that last pack of matches was dodgy  :laugh:  should have known seeing how they were case genuine parts  ::)  :laugh:

and yes paul shes a case mxu135 06 reg 1943.7 hrs on her when i finished this evening shes cost us over 1800 a year now once we averaged it out there we looked through the bills  :of it was around the 1500 untill last year but we had a big problem with the hydraullics and the parts were second hand and it still worked out crazyily dear we only learned last week when she went back doing mowing that its not even fixed right we didnt notice because she puts up most of her hours spreading slurry and ticking over around the yard and the only hydraulics on the slurry spreader is the gate valve on the back which only requires a low oil flow the mower uses over 5 times the oil flow to lift it and its only put on that twice a year so we only noticed last week we were kind of hoping everything that could go wrong with her had but shes proving us wrong  :(  when we get it paid off well sell it hopefully if we can afford it i think theres 2 more years payments on her and colm if you still want here youll probably have to deal with abbey retail where they sell proper tractors  ;D

we just renewed the insurance and its valued at 55000 i ddont know haow accruate that is you can have it for 56000 so colm or else can i have a lend of some money for matches and petrol that last pack of matches was dodgy  :laugh:  should have known seeing how they were case genuine parts  ::)  :laugh:

and yes paul shes a case mxu135 06 reg 1943.7 hrs on her when i finished this evening shes cost us over 1800 a year now once we averaged it out there we looked through the bills  :of it was around the 1500 untill last year but we had a big problem with the hydraullics and the parts were second hand and it still worked out crazyily dear we only learned last week when she went back doing mowing that its not even fixed right we didnt notice because she puts up most of her hours spreading slurry and ticking over around the yard and the only hydraulics on the slurry spreader is the gate valve on the back which only requires a low oil flow the mower uses over 5 times the oil flow to lift it and its only put on that twice a year so we only noticed last week we were kind of hoping everything that could go wrong with her had but shes proving us wrong  :(  when we get it paid off well sell it hopefully if we can afford it i think theres 2 more years payments on her and colm if you still want here youll probably have to deal with abbey retail where they sell proper tractors  ;D

thanks for the reply dennis,i drove the exact same tractor for velcourt about 5 or 6 years ago,brand new,i had to drive it from the dealers all the way back to the farm,in the 8 weeks i was there clocked just 500 hours,obviously not had her long enough to see any faults,shame your having trouble because a lovely tractor to drive,great bright and airey cab,great on corn carting as well

;D ;D ;D

She isn't worth that much now! I'd value her at around the 35k mark to be honest. I hope you put comprehensive on her ::)

I'd be getting a second opinion on some of her faults if I was you - even a blue man would do 8)

Abbey would only try and rob a poor Wexford man especially next weekend :(

Got some quotes for toppers from them - complete scrap - nearly had a heart attack with the prices :of :of :of :of

Like the numpty I am I locked the kitten in the top floor bathroom, so I've just 'broken' in from the outside :-[::) I got a very surprised look but luckily she didn't try to jump.