What really annoyed you today

:angry: :angry: Discovering today,the new Araldite I bought last week WILL NOT SET,a project I'm working on for Aberdeen has just taken THREE hours on the kitchen radiator to go off,I mixed equal quantity's at 12 noon today,never had problem's with it before,has anybody else experienced this ???

Regards

Joe.

I'll take it back to the Ironmongers tommorrow,to get it replaced and to let them know it doesn't do what it's supposed to,i can't see to many folk travelling to Aberdeen to look at a bunch of " toy's " not when our local filling station is chargeing £ 1.54p a litre,

Regards

Joe.

A MINT ex-shop boxed Tumbrel cart set that I purchased on ebay. Cart came out of the manufacturer package in 3 separate pieces with a fourth piece barely hanging on. Seller is refunding without question which is a good thing. What annoyed me is that it was purchased to replace one I already have which has broken - thinks this is a fault in the product.

missed tris this morning after getting sent the opposite way for a stores drop off, only to end up there all day, then got carved up by one of our own vans on the way home, not sure who it was, but got his number to have a "friendly" chat, after he pushed me into the verge while overtaking me with on coming traffic, to top it off, when i got home, sue was fuming asking me if i can find details out of a driver of one of our vans who carved her up ,forcing her onto the central reservation grass , as she came off a roundabout on the dual carrage way, guess what, its the same guy, so shes now put a proper phone call complaint in, and i will be having a stronger than expected talk with him when i find out his name tommorrow, sparks may fly me thinks if he trys to deny it

missed tris this morning after getting sent the opposite way for a stores drop off, only to end up there all day, then got carved up by one of our own vans on the way home, not sure who it was, but got his number to have a "friendly" chat, after he pushed me into the verge while overtaking me with on coming traffic, to top it off, when i got home, sue was fuming asking me if i can find details out of a driver of one of our vans who carved her up ,forcing her onto the central reservation grass , as she came off a roundabout on the dual carrage way, guess what, its the same guy, so shes now put a proper phone call complaint in, and i will be having a stronger than expected talk with him when i find out his name tommorrow, sparks may fly me thinks if he trys to deny it

time to let his tyres down/ take the gear lever off/ phone the five oh...

will be a bit more sublte that way i agree, however i think the e-mail sues sent will certainly get his attention, via his boss and the chairmans office to, see she doesnt mess arround when things like this happen ,me i just call him a ***** ect to his face,

time to let his tyres down/ take the gear lever off/ phone the five oh...

What have I done?!! It'll take Sean a minut or two, there are 18 of them! :D :D

Oh Erm...... Did you mean B T Vittel?!

What have I done?!! It'll take Sean a minut or two, there are 18 of them! :D :D

Oh Erm...... Did you mean B T Vittel?!

didn't mean you no trissle, meant Captain spatial awareness in the BT van...

The DVLA. I got 2 tractor DVLA forms in yesterday and they say you can apply online for a new licence disc....No you can't since tractors don't need an MOT..don't know if you can do so by phone or maybe it will be the old fashioned way and go to the post office with renewal form and original certificates of insurance.

The Royal Mail/Parcelforce (for a change!). The driver refused to come and collect my parcel from my local Post Office because they were behind schedule and now the earliest I can get it to the customer is Tuesday. With the price increases and poor service I just cannot imagine how they are going to compete in the parcel delivery business now >:(

The Royal Mail/Parcelforce (for a change!). The driver refused to come and collect my parcel from my local Post Office because they were behind schedule and now the earliest I can get it to the customer is Tuesday. With the price increases and poor service I just cannot imagine how they are going to compete in the parcel delivery business now >:(

What!!!! Do they want the business or not?

I have to admit I was livid the other day as I arrived home to find a note through the door saying I was out and my parcels were left at Ludgershall Post office. Hardly my local post office at a distance of 8 miles. My local office is Charlton (2.5 miles) or Andover (4 miles). When I rang Parcelforce the recorded voice was telling me that my parcels could not be redelivered if it was at a post office although the real person I finally reached did say the driver would collect but not until the end of the next day so would be another day before they could be delivered. On delivery the driver, a nice young man, told me I should have given additional instructions to the sender such as "leave with neighbour at...." which was an option I was not offered..

My regular postman, who delivered a third parcel said "if they had left them at Andover I would have brought them out to you" . Now THAT is service. Bless 'im

Mind you the following day a courier knocked at the door and said "can you take a parcel for number 24?". I did. No-one called to collect it that evening and the next morning I looked at the address. Not 24 up the road from me but 24 The Close which is the housing estate behind my house and there are 31 other houses in closer proximity! It turned out he had not even been there as the lady had a note out to say "Leave on the doorstep"! Makes Parcelforce look very efficient!

Chelsea winning the european cup.

I placed some money on a 1-1 draw and bayern winning the penalty shootout,I was so close to winning some dosh

John Terry didn't take long to get into his kit did he? <_<

weather, wish it would sort its self out!!

and Harry and this chicken pox thing, hasnt really taken full effect, yet we come down with flu like symptoms!....kids!

had to pop to the local mini hospital this morning, feeling like a bag of nails dropped from a great height ,throats all swollen really bad cough, seems i have tonsilitus, so on penicilin now, as i have a kidney problem which can be set of by a bad throat infection of any sort , looks like a few days of work now on their advice, depends how quick the stuff kicks in