What really annoyed you today

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new Model farmer mag in post this morning eager to see next part of "Build your own radio control tractor"  But not a mention of it anywhere ! >:( want to see how complicated it will be before spending my reddies :-

Got my new Model farmer mag in post this morning eager to see next part of "Build your own radio control tractor"  But not a mention of it anywhere ! >:( want to see how complicated it will be before spending my reddies :-

Was wondering the same thing, hopefully Andy will let us know whats happening

received my order from farmodels.nl during the week and half the order missing,not happy as I've spent a lot on a few small parts, they have sent me a photo before they put the parts in a box,so  some parts have disappeared and nobody knows where although the box didn't look tampered with on arrival.

Very strange I think they put some of my order in another  customers box myself and won't admit,not sure what to do my word against theres and there reckoning its postal theft, highly unlikely someone would pinch a few 1/32 model tractor parts and seal a box back up

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Having to be carful how I move about as Drs said I properly got a trapped nerve in my back/leg so now I am on Drugs 

Don't worry Smithy mate, some drugs are legal over in Holland. When you get there, get Martyn to score you some weed, roll up a giant bifter and you pain in your back will fade away. What you will need later though is a bp garage as you will get the munchies.

• Like 1

On 7 November 2015 10:52:27 pm, Fenside MF said:

received my order from farmodels.nl during the week and half the order missing,not happy as I've spent a lot on a few small parts, they have sent me a photo before they put the parts in a box,so  some parts have disappeared and nobody knows where although the box didn't look tampered with on arrival.

Very strange I think they put some of my order in another  customers box myself and won't admit,not sure what to do my word against theres and there reckoning its postal theft, highly unlikely someone would pinch a few 1/32 model tractor parts and seal a box back up

I have found them very good to deal with, I've had several orders with them and only once was there a problem, a part was broken, I emailed a pic and they were going to send me a replacement but I said I'd be putting another order in and they could send it with that to save postage, they sent me two parts as I'd saved them the cost of postage.

Won't they have the package insured against loss/ damage?

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Best get that free before zwolle smithy , who's gonna do the entertainment for Martyn when your all tanked up at hotel angry beaver ;D;D

Got to be better by this Thursday as I am helping my mates down at Barking Forge fit a steel fire escape down London need to earn some spending vouchers for Zwolle  

26 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Don't worry Smithy mate, some drugs are legal over in Holland. When you get there, get Martyn to score you some weed, roll up a giant bifter and you pain in your back will fade away. What you will need later though is a bp garage as you will get the munchies.

You seem to now a lot about this Chris ?is there something you would like to tell me  .Anyway good to here from you Chris I am sure I will bump into you at a model show soon  

29 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I have found them very good to deal with, I've had several orders with them and only once was there a problem, a part was broken, I emailed a pic and they were going to send me a replacement but I said I'd be putting another order in and they could send it with that to save postage, they sent me two parts as I'd saved them the cost of postage.

I've ordered about three times before Martin and was pleased hence me putting in a pricey order,I've paid for insurance and I know things take time to sort,I won't go in to it all seems fishy,bits missing of my order,and bits that have disappeared,no rough answer to my question of how long this could take to resolve so not happy.

Finding out today that my electricity supplier has been ripping me off and over charging for the last 3 years! The advert says 'get a smart meter and say goodbye to estimated bills, forever'. In your dreams, it seems that they don't work out in the sticks. Started off by sending in online the meter readings on 26th of each month, then they've been charging for the rest of the days in the month after that, that means they've been charging me for an extra 4 or 5 days. I was told by one of their customer service bods to stop submitting readings, I would then not have the second bill each month for those days, now this last 2 months my bills have been 'estimated' so I rang them up today and this is how I found out that the 'smart' meter isn't so smart after all! I am now waiting for them to pay me back what they've over charged me and will now submit my meter readings on the last day of the month.

1 hour ago, smithy said:

You seem to now a lot about this Chris ?is there something you would like to tell me  .Anyway good to here from you Chris I am sure I will bump into you at a model show soon  

Spent a fair bit of time in Holland a long while back. I had a Dutch girlfriend for 4 years, she came from hoogvliet , outskirts of Rotterdam. Crazy days they were smithy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Spent a fair bit of time in Holland a long while back. I had a Dutch girlfriend for 4 years, she came from hoogvliet , outskirts of Rotterdam. Crazy days they were smithy.

If he's lucky Chris, the weed peed will be paying them a visit, when we stayed at that hotel they asked if it would be visiting us???? Right iffy place it is :laugh:

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎16‎:‎29‎:‎49, mb86 said:

Bit of an update on these missing parts,nobody knows whats happened to these bits,spoke to farmmodels.nl on the phone Henry and Sabina are very nice and no quibbles will send and replace the missing bits.

But tonight I examined more closely the box some of my order came in, on the underside I peeled off a white stick paper label covering packing tape printed with, REPACKED BY YODEL.

How are those Bast**ds allowed to open customers boxes, unbelievable they are a s*it delivery company.  Are they allowed to open packages if they think they are suspicious or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been working in Exeter last couple of days. Last night I got finished what I needed and had just a bit of commissioning work to do this morning, run things up then head home. The chippy on site asked if he could borrow my cordless SDS drill. It's old and you have to really push hard to get the drill bit to click on. As I know how to do it I ask what size he wanted which was 7mm (luckily for me) then proceeded to put said bit into the drill. It works on a quick release system so I lined it up then instead of using the floor to push against I normally use my steel toe cap on me boot but as I went to push it, it was too far back and went straight through my f######g foot right between my blumin big toe!! Arrrrhh!! Was ok as first but sweet Jesus it hurts now!! :(

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎17‎:‎06‎:‎00, Jordan_coe2012 said:

Well I have been working in Exeter last couple of days. Last night I got finished what I needed and had just a bit of commissioning work to do this morning, run things up then head home. The chippy on site asked if he could borrow my cordless SDS drill. It's old and you have to really push hard to get the drill bit to click on. As I know how to do it I ask what size he wanted which was 7mm (luckily for me) then proceeded to put said bit into the drill. It works on a quick release system so I lined it up then instead of using the floor to push against I normally use my steel toe cap on me boot but as I went to push it, it was too far back and went straight through my f######g foot right between my blumin big toe!! Arrrrhh!! Was ok as first but sweet Jesus it hurts now!! :(

I now how you feel several months back I stood on a small screw driver right through my foot no pain at the time but a few hours later the pain was 

unbearable    

• Like 1

Not really today,but yesterday when Brian kindly dropped this off for me,which one of these models do you reckon is closest to 1/32nd scale,I'll give you a clue,it's not the little expensive one in the middle,it's only 70.8 mm wide,closer to 1/36th scale,should be 78mm to represent 2.5 meters.

Vredo%2028%2011%2015%20002_zpse5dg5g08.j

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been over the the club for a swim and for the third time in a month have not been able to as some little darling from the junior dragons swimming club has laid another floater , no idea if it's the same one,but all these kids are 6 year old up,all of an age to know what to do. Talk about waste your member ship, hope they find which one did it and ban them and their parents for a month, as there is no need for that sort of behaviour at all

• Like 3