What really annoyed you today

we told  her to go to the place we use ,have  been using them for 10 years plus now , lovely familly run company, were his two daughters and son do all the work,and both daughters  are fit , so worth going, but she wanted to do it her way,hopefully she has learnt, just amazes me in this day and age they still try it on like that. 

my work mates wife once used kwikfit, when they handed her car back they tried to insist that she had her air con recharged as it wasn't working , silly buggers didn't realise she knew it never had air con fitted . con artists and scam merchents

I think a lot of people have horror stories about Kwikfit. I have never been back since an incident about 8 years ago when they tried to sell me "Z" rated tyres for my diesel Mondeo "because it is a turbo" at a cost of £85 per tyre. I ended up going to the main Ford dealer who charged £45 per tyre for "W" rated which was Ford standard fitment, (told you it was a long time ago) :rolleyes:

Kwikfit & the like are clueless bunch of idiots to be honest . Your better off going to the local mechanic who knows you & will not wrong you to save his reputation or else go to the main dealer . The likes of Kwikfit etc don't give a Sh*t who you are . They are just out to rip you off . I go to my ONE local mechanic all the time with both our cars & he will always after a general service tell me things like ..you have another few weeks left on your brake pads on the rear , tyres may need changing after another 600 miles which is just honest and letting you getting the most out of the consumables on the car before they really need changing & not milking it like others will & screwing you over . He tells you in advance & its up to you to come back & get it done when it suits.

Edited by justy 46

well shes had an email back from some customer care bod, and they have tried to smooth it over, and it has to be said "following enquires"  i quote from her mail , now reprimanded staff and the branch manager for poor service ,along with implementing a new training program for the particular mechanic who tried it on. they have also offered her a voucher for a full set of tyres free of charge , inc tracking . however it has to be used within 6 months, which i doubt she will do milage wise ,and two are brand new anyway so kind of pointless. but i said to her take it up, go and have the set put on and keep the two new rears just fiitted as spares for later on, can put them in my garage for storage,so we will see.

• Like 2

So I take time outa work today to travel to a car dealership in Limerick city which us about 80 miles away from home to view a car .  Booked my viewing appointment yesterday morning for today .  So I get there only to be told ...Sorry car sold this morning .. The f.cking sales man never bothered to ring or just make contact before I left home . A*swipe of a man . I had war with them . But was it a sign it could have been a bad sale .. 

little bit of a rant,many well known website farm model sellers,please update your websites,so i know what you have in stock and what is not,several enquires have led to be not in stock,or sold out,so please mark or note up this is the case,or even simpler if you dont have it,dont list it,rant over

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 3

f*****g yodel parcels, paid for a 24 hr delivery on two rolls of carpet underlay, they delivered 1 yesterday and seem to have sent the other to scotland ?? despite it being adressed to me on the same tracking number and barcodes .  no sorry no explanation, just it will be delivered Saturday  now after relocation  through the trunk system then cut me off. 

• Like 1

I was going to reply but my witty comment is stuck on a truck heading twice the distance required in the wrong direction.

It does make you wonder how it pays them to courier stuff to the ends of the earth needlessly. Surely that would have taken up considerable room/weight in a truck...

I have a couple of obsolete models and some parts coming from a Continental seller since the beginning of January. Finally got the tracking number today. According to tracking system  the parcel has been sitting in a depot (I am told it is Yodel, but Yodel don't operate in Ireland) since the middle of January.

This is going to be annoying. I just know it.

• Like 1

One of them weeks this week. All started with Brigg power station rejecting my load as over length, on Monday. I had to take the bales to Crowle to a storage area instead which meant I could not get reloaded Monday night like I normally do until Tuesday morning. Leaving at 8.30am instead of 4.00am like I normally do, to head back south. So the whole week I've been delayed. Then after tipping and reloading for the power station at Snetterton, I was rejected Wednesday morning again as I wasn't supposed to be there! Got sent to a stockpile at Thetford instead which is where I should have been anyway, so my reload which was a 20min run from Snetterton, was an hour from Thetford now. So I didn't get home Wednesday night as planned, it was 8pm Thursday night. She was not happy!! On the plus side, I got papped in the 164 480 on the M1 which went up on Facebook and on Friday I was in the 15 plate 580 V8 and got papped again near Ringwood in Hampshire but I haven't found that photo yet.

• Like 2

On 27/02/2017 at 6:00 PM, chris.watson said:

Grain merchants wellgrain going bust. Local farmer has had a loaded wellgrain Lorry blocked in his yard since last Thursday. He won't let it out. We weren't so lucky.

he let the driver go ?? ;D;D;D or is he working of some of the debt with a shovel