What really annoyed you today

my ebay ar** hole (no names have been posted and stars can mean anything therefore are not defamatory :ph34r:)  has been caught out again, same again ,for sale via listed on facebook as unusal ,but not for sale, it closed half an hour ago on ebay , and with in  30 mims its for sale on facebook ,it ,sold at 46 ,but now on facebook at 60 quid, 15 more than it closed for on ebay, lost my paitence and posted a screen shot saying “not any more it sold half an hr ago” and they bit, recived a message saying “it didnt make what i wanted ,had a mate bidding for me” same mates bidding on every single items hes selling ,and has a huge retraction rate, i hate ar**hole (* could mean anything honest  :P) eBay sellers like this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I reckon this is pretty usual.. I've seen similar things going on, once bid on two items from the same seller. One bidder kept bidding up til 0,50 under my highest bid. At first I upped my highest bid, guess what, right before closing time it was up right under my highest amount. By then I had it figured and stopped of course. I might be skeptical, but also second chance offers kind of gets me wondering. 

• Like 2

have got a screen grab of the sellers comfession, he sent me a i message stating what he does, so not as smart as he thinks he /she/they actually are, i suspect a good few on here know who i am on about as they are also members on the same facebook page 

• Like 1

been blocked from seeing any of his posts now, so hit a nerve ,  luckly plenty of people are onto him now,and also sending screen grabs of what he's getting up to, the group owner is well aware now to ,hes still got them on ebay and the group,same “mate” showing up on his bidding list. shame as hes had some interesting bits, but i just couldnt take the risk ,one that it would turn up,given he pulls them early,and two i was being bid up needlessly by him .  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, SPN said:

Are these Marge Models, or Farmmodels conversions of Marge models?

Farmmodels conversion I think,??

MarGe Models -
VREDO VT7028-2 and Vredo VT 7028-3, equipped with a Tebbe broad-spread unit.
Manually grown model
1:32

Only at Farmmodels.nl:
Die Cast model with Plastic parts supplied in full color (Full Color):
Movable spreading unit, manure scraper, side spreader and steering shafts.

This model can also be manually supplied with a FABRIC & MUSTLOOK
We disassemble all tires (+ rims) of the model.
Then we apply the fabric look through our Farmmodels Natural color paint colors, mixed with litter / glue,
on the tires, the chassis, under the mudguards, and if available the front weight.
The "cams" of the tires are then cleaned again.

This way every model looks unique, and has a realistic fabric look, as if the model is driven out of the field ...

The applied fabric look stays in place, even when dusting your model ...
More information about applying a fabric look can be found on our website at Tips & Tricks in the left category, and then look
to "How do I pollute ..

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

just went out to the shed with the aim of getting going on a few bits, only prob is dipstick here left the lid on the plasti weld on but not screwed down properly so its evaporated, and even better,whilst trying to fix something ,again before i went, for the grand kids,left the lid of the super glue, so a nice nearly new tune of thats gone rock hard, was in town forst thing as well so could have bought both with ease >:D

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

just went out to the shed with the aim of getting going on a few bits, only prob is dipstick here left the lid on the plasti weld on but not screwed down properly so its evaporated, and even better,whilst trying to fix something ,again before i went, for the grand kids,left the lid of the super glue, so a nice nearly new tune of thats gone rock hard, was in town forst thing as well so could have bought both with ease >:D

Ooh, that's tough! Ironically I've done just the same thing, left the lid off three times overnight. Also, one of the following days I naturally picked it up by the lid.. Luckily it didn't fall over, but about half of it was floating around the table after that stunt :unsure::lol:

• Confused 1

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, catkom3 said:

OMG!!   I can see that dodgy driver in the grey jacket that Paul Palmer sacked a couple of months back!!  Has he got himself a job with Vredo!!   And he is still rolling up his ciggies all the time:lol:

• Haha 3

Popping into a Tuckwells John Deere depot tractor hunting to find that they had been burgled last month!  The only thing they took were toys and models and a couple of socket sets......  Clearly Christmas is on its way!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

which one andy? did see somethin on thier facebook page about a break in ,only due to my uncle commenting,but dont remember what brancjh .

It was Sudbury Sean.  Thing is, with all the valuable stuff in there like fancy welly boots - it must have been to order.......

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

having to reset my password and account every single night for past two weeks just to log in :(

getting to stage of leaving site for good :(

The problem seems persistent Brian, but stick at it, it'll be such a shame to loose you from here due to a daft tech problem. :(

• 4 weeks later...

missed a pot hole today,while walking, which resulted after  a few miniutes of very bad language ,and a weird feeling of sickness and a  white face colour apparently so my mate said   a bandage being applied ,  and now  currently sat with my left foot in the air, which is various shades of black,blue and yellow,after turning it over big time, what really pi***s me of is i have nver done this one before, its normaly my right that goes . 

• Sad 2