What really annoyed you today

on the way back from spalding, drivers in big cars doing 10-15 under the speed limit why dont they buy a small car if they want to go slow and dordle , >:(grrrrrrr

maybee you where behind a stall holders vehicle and he didn't want to rock his merchandise too much  ;) ;)

Is that why your annoyed because you cant get them? ;):D :D I know whar you meen me and my otherhalf have just gone through a rough time to the point I had the car packed with my stuff and ready to leave.

ohhh  :-[ thats sounds badd  :( hope its a good time now though :) , well that is part of the problem  :-[ i just dont know what to do ,one minute shes sounds like shes interested then other times its as if she cant stand me  :-[ and shes told my friend that she likes someone else but my friends say she does like me from the signs theyve seen ?  :-[ i dont know what to do  :-[

ohhh  :-[ thats sounds badd  :( hope its a good time now though :) , well that is part of the problem  :-[ i just dont know what to do ,one minute shes sounds like shes interested then other times its as if she cant stand me  :-[ and shes told my friend that she likes someone else but my friends say she does like me from the signs theyve seen ?  :-[ i dont know what to do  :-[

plenty things you can do... move on to greener grass ;)

Mortgage companies and ruddy solicitors >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

I have just re-mortgaged and the transaction was supposed to happen at 00.01 hrs on the 1st October, for some reason it didn't go through until the 2nd October >:( >:( because of that I was charged a full months interest by my old mortgage company AND to make matters worse, they took another direct debit on the 1st. I am now out of pocket by almost £1000 for the sake of 1 day >:( >:(>:( >:( I am not normally a rude person but I have just given both the building society and the solicitors who handled the change an ear bashing because they are both blaming each other >:( >:(>:( >:(

My right hand has got pins and needles in part of the palm and my index finger and next one are curled back. Don't know what I've done but may be suffering from RSI or trap nerve. Maybe I need to spend lees time on a PC

Yeh they have already started putting chocolate Christmas calendars on the shelves in tesco... ???

and in ours, an entire blooming aisle of xmas stuff, chocs, paper, decorations  >:( >:(>:(

we havent had halloween or bonfire night yet!....it will be easter next :D :D :D :D ::)

sat in a waiting room yesterday at the hossy, looked across the courtyard and a office opp in the admin block has its xmas tree up, deccys up and snow pictures on the windows, even got a santa sack on a suction cup thing on the windows

Oh please. I wish you'd think about what you were writing!! ::):D :D :D