What really annoyed you today

Oh Sean - hope you feel better soon.

I woke up fri morning with eyes feeling like pickled onions wrapped in pastry. chapped lips and feeling light-headed. Have now all but lost my voice so it looks like I, too, will be heading to the doctor in the morning if I don't feel any better as I cannot seem to get warm.

cheers sue and tris, hopefully the penicilin will kick in before it gets to my kidneys, otherwise i will be rough and in constant pain , when they kick off i cant sit still or lay still very long, feels like i am being stabbed all the time ,

hope you get better soon to sue, nothing worse than getting something during the summer, especially a cold / flu ,always feels worse than winter ones for some reason

Oh Sean - hope you feel better soon.

I woke up fri morning with eyes feeling like pickled onions wrapped in pastry. chapped lips and feeling light-headed. Have now all but lost my voice so it looks like I, too, will be heading to the doctor in the morning if I don't feel any better as I cannot seem to get warm.

Hope you feel better soon, Sue. Take things easy.

Edited by Lady Ferguson

cheers sue and tris, hopefully the penicilin will kick in before it gets to my kidneys, otherwise i will be rough and in constant pain , when they kick off i cant sit still or lay still very long, feels like i am being stabbed all the time ,

hope you get better soon to sue, nothing worse than getting something during the summer, especially a cold / flu ,always feels worse than winter ones for some reason

Grief, Sean, sounds nasty. Keep warm and take it easy hun.

BT Broadband yet again >:( >:(>:( I have had no Broadband since Friday evening and despite several calls over the weekend it stayed firmly off.

However, this morning I got on the phone and refused to hang up until I got some answers, eventually I got through to someone who admitted that they had switched my line off and couldn't explain why. I stayed on the phone for 38 minutes until they finally switched it back on again!

Tried desperately to stop Zia chundering in the Cabstar long enough to get her out earlier today.... FAIL..... projectile green dog vom straight over the dashboard!!

they don't half bounce about when they're empty eh! made my dad car sick when i borrowed one from work for the weekend...

She has been chewing on a lamb bone over the weekend but I did bin it yesterday morning. She travels well in the car and my little van and not too bad in the Cabstar but if it is a longer ride around and a rough but of road she soon stands up, the mouth inflates a bit and she gives you that sideways glance. .. ..!! :blink::unsure: :ha ha!:

She has been chewing on a lamb bone over the weekend but I did bin it yesterday morning. She travels well in the car and my little van and not too bad in the Cabstar but if it is a longer ride around and a rough but of road she soon stands up, the mouth inflates a bit and she gives you that sideways glance. .. ..!! :blink::unsure: :ha ha!:

And not a lot you can do I suppose when you're off the quiet roads! ZIA NOOOOOO!

Set off this morning to drive to Wimborne, travelled all of three miles and MY WINDSCREEN SPLIT! >:(

No chips, no nothing - just split from the very edge and is now still travelling across and down. Good news is that I am covered by insurance, bad news is that my windscreen has rain and light sensors so has to be ORDERED. Monday pm is the repair date. :of

I de-hired a Honda strimmer this morning only to be told there was a harness missing. I know for certain there was no harness when I picked it up (though the plant shop argued "we never send out strimmers without harnesses"), but thought nothing of it as I have one at home. They were going to charge me £20 for a new one but luckily accepted my own strap as one of theirs. My own strimmer is kaput so I no longer need it, but I'm still a bit miffed especially as I've been going there for some years now and am scrupulously honest!

Nothing really annoyed me today...day off...brilliant weather had a good chat with a few new folk neighbour's and friends etc....all in all I had as the American's as "Have / HAD a nice day"