Paul Palmer's conversions

4 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Weather to nice for modelling today so just added the rear lights 

IMG_5215.jpeg

Still got to glaze the cab,add indicators to the top of the mudguards and put on the sidelights, cab door mirror and numberplate

• Like 3

On 5/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, Paul Palmer said:

And hub/stub axles added

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Thinking of adding some rear wheel weights, but not to sure, its main jobs on the layout would be baling with a nh big baler and the claas triple mowers, any views on the weights?

• 3 weeks later...

Just by having a a bit of a change around i found out that the uh mf 8280 xtra does carry the britains claas triple mower set, wrong topic but im sure cx820Joe said he couldnt get them on a certain model, so Joe if you have a 8280 your in luck, the only thing i had to do was add and glue a red imber ford triangle onto the front mower

IMG_5394.jpeg

IMG_5393.jpeg

IMG_5392.jpeg

IMG_5391.jpeg

IMG_5390.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Britains farmhand round baler into a MF 1450, it was primed, now had 2 coats of massey red, decals by Henri

IMG_5387.jpeg

IMG_5385.jpeg

IMG_5386.jpeg

Are you using all the decals Paul? I need a set for mine. Have you got contact for Henri if not? Thanks