IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9418.jpeg

IMG_9419.jpeg

IMG_9420.jpeg

IMG_9421.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

IMG_9415.jpeg

Very smart , saw you in the latest classic tractor with martin bousfield’s kit. Photo attached below. 

image.jpg

Edited by Jack390
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Jack390 said:

Very smart , saw you in the latest classic tractor with martin bousfield’s kit. Photo attached below. 

image.jpg

Thanks Jack👍 Yes I asked if David would blurr my face but he hasn’t, I’m struggling to live it down being on a blue one again😂

• Haha 6

On 8/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, 844john said:

Thanks Jack👍 Yes I asked if David would blurr my face but he hasn’t, I’m struggling to live it down being on a blue one again😂

That was an awesome day John, even if you did have to put up with being on a blue one. 😀 Great to catch up. 🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

That was an awesome day John, even if you did have to put up with being on a blue one. 😀 Great to catch up. 🙂

Yes it was a good dayDavid, I enjoyed the natter… just wish you’d got me out of focus though😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, smithy said:

Its a hard job to tell myself that they are models they look just like a real photo ,well done on both 

Thanks Smithy, I really appreciate that. I’m no David Bailey (or David Laley for that matter!😉) but sometimes they come out alright 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, SPN said:

That oil reservoir on the 754 would make for a very bruising and uncomfortable day at work.

Magnificent work yet again John.

Thanks very much Stan, yes it’s quite obtrusive isn’t it. I would imagine the cabbed one got rather warm in summer sat next to all that hot oil!