SPN's Collection

SPN

1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

Who did the measurements on the G Wagon!!! 

Love the Massey’s

The G Wagen is bad, but the Vito is even worse.

I'd love a detailed 6x6 G Wagen and a V Wagen in proper 1:32.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SPN said:

There are some nicely detailed,and pricey G63's out there,but absolutely nothing in 1.32nd,???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOart-Mercedes-Benz-G63-AMG-6x6-2013-Matte-White-Model-Car-1-18-76303-Genuine/302138088906?epid=2070194816&hash=item4658d55dca:g:vbUAAOSw5cNYKYow

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

The Pow- R - pull Case brings back mems . Had one when I was a young lad. I remember having it a bare week & the front wheel fell off. It was never really fixable . My father managed to screw a front axel from a broken  Britains MF 2680 to it & cut off the 2wd axle .It became a  4wd version then ... with matching grey wheels & mudguards up front ..:D The rear hitch was a let down tough back then for a carpet farmer . I used a pipe leaner to tie the Britains forager to the rear . It done the job for one season .:D

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 4

On 02/04/2018 at 10:57 PM, SPN said:

How badly scaled is the Vito then? Always considered one but they look really small, even when not sat next to another model

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, Stabliofarmer said:

How badly scaled is the Vito then? Always considered one but they look really small, even when not sat next to another model

Very badly. I have a 3.0 litre V6 Viano 7 seater, so I would love to have one sitting on the display.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...