• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

On E-Bay :D:D,just kidding,on another FC,??

Regards

Joe.

Maybe the bin if it doesn't go to plan :D

Yes took the drawbar and axle off it and chopped a good 4cm out of it, would like to paint it orange and decal it up as a Howard or something.

24 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Thanks guys, can't get any pics or info on how the arm attaches to the tractor, most likely bolted with plates to the skid unit, I would imagine on both sides of the engine, could be wrong though.

Can anyone help with this?

Isn’t much on google, might be worth asking in that Facebook group

39A9DE2F-3750-427F-BB7B-10768D300507.png

0269EE9A-2D96-47FD-A0A5-2CEAA36BD9CB.png

2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

If you can hang fire till the weekend I have a full album of refrence photos on my computer at home, from when one was up for auction in Cheffins. All the angles and close up details you don't get with the usual 3/4 view photos.

Cheers James that would be much appreciated ;)

18 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Will i be right in thinking that only 3 were converted to the lime spreader body? Reg NO's being AA, BB and CA?

I think they were owned by the same company, I thought I had pics of all three lined up together but can't find it. I remember seeing an article in Classic Tractor about them.

Archived