• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

tidy, would it be the same mounting system/drive system for a muck spreader body ?? or totally different 

I think so Sean, only I think the muck spreader is mounted in reverse with some custom fabrication at the gearbox

29067207_543500569369173_5843843265535822489_n_jpg_12ed29e18f79f66cb6345f327342833a.jpg.9fefae8b90cf0c366c78ef85b2f028b2.jpg

Totally amazing looking models of probably Countys strangest design. One was used for a number of years at Saundersfoot harbour in Pembrokeshire until replaced by a Ford TW 20 about 6 years ago, not sure what happend to the old County but it was looking a bit worse for wear towards the end, as the vid i took in september 2010 proves.

Fantastic video Stephen, looks very odd without the fuel tanks between the wheels. Really like that trailer for lifting boats, we used to transport a boat from Bangor to Belfast and back with our County 7600-four. The boat was lifted out of the water with a rubber tyred gantry crane and set on to the trailer, then transported to Belfast where it underwent repairs and servicing over winter.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:19 PM, Steve P said:

Totally amazing looking models of probably Countys strangest design. One was used for a number of years at Saundersfoot harbour in Pembrokeshire until replaced by a Ford TW 20 about 6 years ago, not sure what happend to the old County but it was looking a bit worse for wear towards the end, as the vid i took in september 2010 proves.

great bit of footage there

1 minute ago, mb86 said:

Wow, simply stunning Ian. You certainly found a way to make your  FC better, this is easily the best one you've done so far. :o:o

Thanks Martin, glad you like it, would like to see a rotary spreader or lime spreader on one next ;)

Archived