1 minute ago, b_emmons said:

looks amazing Ian :wub:

when dose batch production start :ph34r:

Cheers Brian, got another three on the bench, I wanted to finish one first to get an idea of assembly and routing hoses, etc.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, b_emmons said:

the Howard Titan looks perfect Ian :wub:

would the body fit on the forward control you have already sold me? :ph34r:

Thanks Brian,

It might fit ok, it is made to clear the engine hood and it should fit on to the load frame even without the holding points. The tail light stalks might be a problem but they could be cut and repositioned or completely left off.

4 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Thanks Brian,

It might fit ok, it is made to clear the engine hood and it should fit on to the load frame even without the holding points. The tail light stalks might be a problem but they could be cut and repositioned or completely left off.

thank you for the reply Ian :) 

WOW !! Who can put me back on my chair ... I followed this topic since day one, but the variaty in structures is enormous, so hopefully there will be plenty more to show us!

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, Hajo said:

WOW !! Who can put me back on my chair ... I followed this topic since day one, but the variaty in structures is enormous, so hopefully there will be plenty more to show us!

I have plenty of plans for the FC1174 Hajo, just watch this space :D

21 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i have only seen them with a muck spreader, slurry tank , lime spreader system  and chem sprayer unit fitted, or is there more out there ?? 

Drilling rigs, Hiab cranes, tree planters, 5th wheel plate trailers, missile launchers...:lol:

Archived