International Harvester B47 Baler

Thanks lads, you're not wrong there Alastair , I think fiddly is a bit of an understatement! What amazes me is how small parts like the tines will sometimes refuse to stick to the superglue where you want them, yet will constantly stick to your fingers or tweezers.......that drives me mad!:D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a bit of colour! The wheels will be replaced with some like on the front of the 475 when i come across some, but these will do for now. Just some decals to order and a couple of chains to add to the back door and a bit tidy up of the paint when it hardens, but she's almost done!

WP_20181125_17_17_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20181125_17_24_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20181125_17_18_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20181125_17_19_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20181125_17_20_23_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181125_17_20_00_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181125_17_19_23_Pro.jpg

Thanks for the kind words all, it's nice to get another one ticked off (well, almost!). As for what's next Paul, I'm not even going to think about anything new until i get the two Cases finished......he says not very convincingly!:D 

5 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks for the kind words all, it's nice to get another one ticked off (well, almost!). As for what's next Paul, I'm not even going to think about anything new until i get the two Cases finished......he says not very convincingly!:D 

im surprised you haven't made a fourtrak yet or is it on the to do list ?

2 minutes ago, dm434 said:

im surprised you haven't made a fourtrak yet or is it on the to do list ?

It's funny you should mention that David, I have had similar thoughts of late......just trying hard not to do anything about them:D 

25 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

wow,still turning out quality items John,very high quality,those balers were a common sight when I was very young

Cheers Paul, still plodding on!;) They were very popular around here too, I suppose having Paxtons close by was probably a big factor but they're still a good old baler

Archived