New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

A couple of French sites have the T5.120 Centenario back in stock.

One of them will be coming my way to match the three terracotta T7.225 s

I saw a real one outside the local NH dealer yesterday.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, SPN said:

A couple of French sites have the T5.120 Centenario back in stock.

One of them will be coming my way to match the three terracotta T7.225 s

I saw a real one outside the local NH dealer yesterday.

A wee bit pricey,but,have you seen this lot,??

http://www.trattormania.it/modellismo/p-4x107x247/modes-schede/search.htm

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Did you mean to type that ! :D

I'm ever so slightly concerned that the auto correct can suggest things like that....... That tops the results of the badly spelt "inconvenience" suggestions 

Maybe we have trained artificial intelligence a bit too much...???:D

19 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Did you mean to type that ! :D

Yep. They are affectionately known as that by many people in Ireland, particularly the loading shovels and track machines.

"We had a 20 tonne Kamasutra in digging out the new slurry tank", or "Jaysus, that Kamasutra can fairly shift the grass, hai".

7 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

oh stans been searching weird stuff again :D:D is that 1/32 then?? or a 1/50th number,as they have done them in the past in that scale 

Dammit, you are right. It's going to be 1:50.

Pity.

https://www.universalhobbies.biz/en/scale-150/2327-komatsu-wb97s-8-3539188139006.html

4 hours ago, SPN said:

Yep. They are affectionately known as that by many people in Ireland, particularly the loading shovels and track machines.

"We had a 20 tonne Kamasutra in digging out the new slurry tank", or "Jaysus, that Kamasutra can fairly shift the grass, hai".

Yeah yeah good cover up :lol:

New CASE Vestrum, Courtesy of our friends at T Toys Nazareth this is quite possibly UHs most accurate CASE model todate.  The annoying thing is they've got the cab spot on this time with the roof slanted down towards the bonnet,  so why is the roof on the Maxxum 145 slanted backwards!!   And the rear wheels have a decent deeper dish than the shallow versions they've stuck on most of the rest of the UH CNH models , like the T6, T5 ,Maxxum!!   So if I want a top notch 145 Maxxum I will need to buy the Vestrum as a donor model and hope the cabs can be switched over along with the wheels and tyres:angry: uh5358---case-ih-vestrum-130-cvx-drive_52140_3.jpg

39 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

New CASE Vestrum, Courtesy of our friends at T Toys Nazareth this is quite possibly UHs most accurate CASE model todate.  The annoying thing is they've got the cab spot on this time with the roof slanted down towards the bonnet,  so why is the roof on the Maxxum 145 slanted backwards!!   And the rear wheels have a decent deeper dish than the shallow versions they've stuck on most of the rest of the UH CNH models , like the T6, T5 ,Maxxum!!   So if I want a top notch 145 Maxxum I will need to buy the Vestrum as a donor model and hope the cabs can be switched over along with the wheels and tyres:angry: uh5358---case-ih-vestrum-130-cvx-drive_52140_3.jpg

Is this another T6 variant from CASE?

I'd love to see those wheels on a T6.

Archived