New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Theike said:

There was a Agritechnica model of the Kuhn GMD 3511 mower earlier under number UH5207. It was limited to 1500. It had the "50 years of innovation disc mower" label.

Yep, that's the one I bought for £25 off ebay last autumn and very nice it is too.

What new current tractors have UH got planned for 2019 I wonder?   We know about the various classics that are in the pipeline and the usual rehashes of current models in black or whatever, but whats new?    Im quietly hoping we may get the new Valtras or maybe the new MF 7719S, there must be something in the works.

i am hopeing we may see some of their 16th scale masseys dropped to 32nd to be honest, really want a 165 and 175 done if poss,along with a good few of their fords, if i have to put up with the re-hashes  to fund them then fine 

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

What new current tractors have UH got planned for 2019 I wonder?   We know about the various classics that are in the pipeline and the usual rehashes of current models in black or whatever, but whats new?    Im quietly hoping we may get the new Valtras or maybe the new MF 7719S, there must be something in the works.

Kubota M7172:D

UH 5375    New Holland T6.175 "Edition Terracotta"       scale:   1:32     out now

UH 5376    New Holland T7.225 "Edition Terracotta"       scale:   1:32     out now

NH6175T.jpg

NH7225T(1).jpg

UH5386 Case IH Maxxum 145 Multicontroller    scale:  1:32       price:   52.-      out now

UH5308 Fendt Farmer 3S - 4WD                          scale:   1:32      due:   May

CaseIHMaxxum145M.jpg

FendtF3-4wd.jpg

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

That looks awful...………….stick to blue power I say.

I quiet like it myself..Ive seen far worse. If your going to base one of these modern NHs  on a Ford tractor from 30 years ago or more.. ...how else are you going to do it !!! They have all the right colours in all the right places.. 

1 hour ago, Ferret90 said:

The new county 1174 is ment to be released on the 10th, today. I wonder...^_^

In stock in Belgium,

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be//index.php?action=article&aid=51312&group_id=10000092&lang=nl&srchval=Universal Hobbies 2019 - Ford County 1174 1 32#.XIVhOLjgqUk

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

That looks awful...………….stick to blue power I say.

And I must say,I prefer the Ford colours to the New Holland

Regards

Joe.

NH Ford blue.jpg

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

peter hardy will if uh dont ,imfact i think hes done them in the past hasnt he 

Yes Sean Peter's done them in the past,different model number,but same colour scheme,don't think there was actually one painted in that colour though,??

Regards

Joe.

New Holland 1.jpg

New Holland Ford colours..jpg

Archived