We are aware of several members still having trouble with passwords and logging into the forum. If you are experiencing problems, please email us on info@igp-ltd.com with your username so we can look into it.

Its now 12-45am this Monday morning I am only member on here but there is 29 guests ,10 of them been on couple of minuets ,other 19 just sighed in all at once seems a bit strange to me , but what do I now I have a job to steer this machine at times , as from midnight tonight if I push the Back button instead of going to previous page it comes up Whoops they is a problem   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, smithy said:

at 5.30pm this evening there was 28 guest just sighed on

It's now 5.47 and there are over 300 "guests" most of whom seem to have the same IP address in Virginia, USA. as Sean says, it may be a search engine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2019 at 3:55 PM, Andy said:

We are aware of several members still having trouble with passwords and logging into the forum. If you are experiencing problems, please email us on info@igp-ltd.com with your username so we can look into it.

Any update of this please?

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Paul B said:

Hi, coming back to forum after several years absence. Having serious problems with logging in and having to reset my password every single time.getting very frustrated! Can anyone help?

Hello Paul, just a few things to check with these sorts of problems.

1. Did you receive a reset email? Have you tried using a password with upper case, lower case and numbers? 
2. Which browser are you using? And would you say your computer is up to date with updates installed etc?

If problems still persist, let me know. 

• 2 years later...

Hi Andy, I tried sending this a couple of days ago,Just had it returned to me as undeliverable, ??? 

Hi Andy, or whoever,

Me aka catkom3 and or James Joe Dewar, I have been unable to log into FTF since my PC died back in January and I ended up logging in through Facebook, hence the James Joe bit, Mike and I kicked this around 2 / 3 months ago, I think my problem may be the fact I use Brave the browser as it has pop up blocking software, But I've been useing that for a lot of years now, anyway Mike reset my password and I tried that useing Chrome, And I got in, But when I returned later that day useing Chrome again, I could not log in, Now today I tried logging in on my Tablet again useing Chrome I managed to log in no problem, I was going to message you via the FTF Test Page and while the subject box's were open the dialogue box was not, It's no big deal really as I can still access FTF, But a wee bit of a nuisance loseing  17 years history,

Regards
Joe

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

info@igp-ltd.com (info@igp-ltd.com)
Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, a connection to the remote server couldn't be made.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that your email system is unable to connecto their email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.