What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received this, The new Amazone Pantera 4503,CAUTION this model is SUPER FRAGILE,To make matters worse U H have different packaging for this model,There are plastic guards around the tops of the wheels GLUED to the sides of the packaging,You have to delicately pries them off before you can remove it from the styrene packing,Having said that it is a really well detailed model with at least six tiny hydraulic rams,one on every boom hinge,one of the pins had come out of my left main boom ram but it was in the box so no biggy,I forgot to show the ladder,But it is there,.

Regards

Joe.

Pantera A.jpg

Pantera B.jpg

Pantera C.jpg

Pantera D.jpg

Pantera E.jpg

Bit of a long story on this one

Bought in September from an antiques shop in Sheffield. Collected and transfered between 3 work colleagues of a friend to get to him, then it was handed to Ben who took it kindly to Penrith where it took hands with the @Valley Axe Man who then kindly brought it down to Somerset today for me at the tractor show. Well travelled! Couldn't be more thankful to those that helped I owe them one IMG_20200126_183420111.thumb.jpg.356358488e14903c1860d680111dc5f7.jpg

3 hours ago, dave the farmer said:

My haul at the toy and collectors fair and nxt door the vintage tractor show today at Shepton mallet show ground

image.jpeg

How did you get on Dave taking the Pantera out the box,??

Regards

Joe.

32 minutes ago, dave the farmer said:

Ok .a bit of a faff though .didn't break anything .

They should put a warning on the box about the wheel guards being glued to the packaging,That's a whole new idea,???

Regards

Joe.

4 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Bought in September from an antiques shop in Sheffield. Collected and transfered between 3 work colleagues of a friend to get to him, then it was handed to Ben who took it kindly to Penrith where it took hands with the @Valley Axe Man who then kindly brought it down to Somerset today for me at the tractor show. Well travelled! Couldn't be more thankful to those that helped I owe them one IMG_20200126_183420111.thumb.jpg.356358488e14903c1860d680111dc5f7.jpg

Good team effort , that's what mates are for and a really nice model as well  

10 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

No bother Zac good to have a catch up with you yesterday and will hopefully see you in a couple of weeks

On 1/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, catkom3 said:

They should put a warning on the box about the wheel guards being glued to the packaging,That's a whole new idea,???

Regards

Joe.

were they blued or was it a reaction between the plastics/paint used? i have had a 16th fergy stuck like that.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:38 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

No bother Zac good to have a catch up with you yesterday and will hopefully see you in a couple of weeks

Yeah good to see you mate. Entry forms sent back just got to get the tractor there now. See you then ;)

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

were they blued or was it a reaction between the plastics/paint used? i have had a 16th fergy stuck like that.

Glued Sean,self adhesive stuff,at least there were no Philips head screws,

Regards

Joe.

Wheel guards 1.jpg

Wheel guards 2.jpg

Well I finally relented today and picked up an 8RX -  two actually:D  Also this ROS Grimme spud planter, I must admit there is so much detail in it, it has to be seen!  Oh, a Claas Sea Container, Horsch Pronto, Grimme Universal and JD 6125R with loader!:lol:

IMG_7950.JPG

IMG_7946.JPG

IMG_7947.JPG

IMG_7948.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG

Archived