What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/22/2020 at 8:41 PM, bluegreen said:

Ford 6640 , POMinatures 40 series 6 cylinder bonnet resin mould ,  Ford blue spray paint, Ford 8340 decals,  screw drivers, spare Ford 40 series skid unit,  Hacksaw and patience:D

looking foward to seeing your 8340 its on my list to do with a couple of imber skids

I bought another Britains JCB TM420 as I regretted selling the other one, and also the Loadall 542-70 despite my dismay with it having a different attaching system for the bucket/grab to the TM.  However, I was quite pleased that the attachments from the old TM310 fit onto the 542 a treat.  On the other hand I was annoyed as I sold my old Loadall with the grain pusher and bucket that Ian made me, and I could have kept them and used with this one! 

I will have a go at trying to improve the attaching system for the bucket and muck grab, so they could also attach onto the TM310 too.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:25 PM, AndyB said:

All safely arrived thankfully, thought it could get lost in the confusion....!

Box 4.jpg

Hey andy, did you get these from the states? I’m after the internationals, but they seem so expensive for what they are over here, but postage and import duty prohibitive 

19 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Hey andy, did you get these from the states? I’m after the internationals, but they seem so expensive for what they are over here, but postage and import duty prohibitive 

Yup from the states - sent you a PM;)

just ordered 4 gate sets from mandy, also  my order for the fast set concrete i use for building the barns went missing, so i have ordered some more via another seller as well ,once i got a refund from the first one ,layout building weekend next weekend i suspect  

On 4/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, trigger82 said:

Have these on the way TW35 for a friend still very nice looking 

received_535072494079766.jpeg

received_533830847334053.jpeg

received_298330104483097.jpeg

received_632466557306502.jpeg

received_566902453926356.jpeg

I've just taken delivery on a Massey 590. I'm well pleased with it but it wont be coming our the box. Shelf only. It was the tractor I was leant on my grandfather making me chain harrow in it. 

I have a Schuco Case 1455 XL  & a JD 6400 on the way and also a Wiking Valtra T214.  All from Tractorium.  They have a sale on the Wiking Valtra T214 for €28 at present. That's cheaper than the Britains version ..Good bargain .The Schuco JD 6400 is also down to €64..Not bad considering it was near €100 at one stage. 

11 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I have a Schuco Case 1455 XL  & a JD 6400 on the way and also a Wiking Valtra T214.  All from Tractorium.  They have a sale on the Wiking Valtra T214 for €28 at present. That's cheaper than the Britains version ..Good bargain .The Schuco JD 6400 is also down to €64..Not bad considering it was near €100 at one stage. 

Do they have reasonable postage charges?  That sounds very reasonable for the Valtra.

11 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Do they have reasonable postage charges?  That sounds very reasonable for the Valtra.

I think spend over €250 and it's free. Postage cost me €17 for that lot. Still not bad considering you are still making a good saving . I would always buy a few models together at a time to get the value out off the postage cost. If I were to buy them models here in Ireland and post them ..it would be over  €250 easy . I getting them posted from.Germany to Ireland for €178 all in.

Archived