robbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Was just thinking the same justin, knew about the loader , but not a new big 10 series, could be a 7710 with front linkage i guess, it had everything bar arms from new afterall 

It's a 7610, announced a while ago.  Another 'version' to get.  Mind you, as Schuco make finite runs, wortg getting in my humble. I have already told my local JD dealer to let me know when they can get hold of both these models. Personally I prefer them in OEM packaging. 

Me too! Had both the Autonomous and 4166 on order since being announced. Not sure what’s happening with the Autonomous, thought it may have been cancelled, but just seems to keep getting pushed back.

2 hours ago, GPS said:

Me too! Had both the Autonomous and 4166 on order since being announced. Not sure what’s happening with the Autonomous, thought it may have been cancelled, but just seems to keep getting pushed back.

Expected according to Henry at farmmodels nl.

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Case-IH-Autonomous-1:32-SCH9042

Regards

Joe.

Schuco have released images of the Eima Same Hercules in gold. My first impression is not great and not sure that I like it. I would have to say that it is not as good as the FM Modelbau version  but I will do a full comparison when it arrives 

FB_IMG_1599769064124.jpg

FB_IMG_1599769104377.jpg

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Schuco have released images of the Eima Same Hercules in gold. My first impression is not great and not sure that I like it. I would have to say that it is not as good as the FM Modelbau version  but I will do a full comparison when it arrives 

FB_IMG_1599769064124.jpg

FB_IMG_1599769104377.jpg

Should have painted the exhaust black , yeah kinda strange but bet once you get used to the gold colour you ll like it

17 hours ago, robbo said:

FB_IMG_1599769064124.jpg

FB_IMG_1599769104377.jpg

Did wonder if you saw that facebook post by jos 

Archived