Schuco 2020

robbo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures from Instagram, via my phone, not sure how good they’ll come out, hopefully someone will post better pics 

thanks to 32 model news for this info

6FA8F802-9CE3-4A40-B81A-ECCDB5F9E8D6.thumb.jpeg.c51efcf1bd98365e7a95abb8deaec291.jpeg

7A3B8239-E10D-45D4-8664-4451758786AF.thumb.jpeg.04b5dcf6acc15958667a61a145c4d2f5.jpeg
Happy to see some more John Deere models

Schuco like to milk their castings don't they!!!   Looks like another 4955 side stack exhaust version with the right sized boots on this time, why they didn't fit them on it in the first place remains a mystery?  As for the dualled wheel its probably a 4650 which is wrong because those style wheels weren't available on big deeres until the 55 series and late ones 93/94 at that!

And is that another incarnation of the 7810?  That must be the 4th run at least:blink:

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

liking the look of the loader 64 but as justin said wont be cheap, will have to go through my uncle for that i think  ,thinking about it no schucos are cheap .

Tractorium have the norm Schuco 6400 at €65 at the moment, which is a good drop from prices near €100 when they first came out. I'm tempted for it and would like the snap up the Schuco Case 1455XL also with it.  :D

Schuco have also announced that they will be doing a series of SDF models including the Same Hercules in both standard and the gold Eima version, the Hurlimann H-6160 and the Lamborghini 1556 DT.

These are straight copies of the models produced by FM Modelbau over the last 2 years and I suspect that the owner of that company is rather angry about it, in fact, I know he is.

Just when you try and cut back on model spending,someone brings out a 1/32 scale model IH 4166,been wanting one of them since 2006,??, There's also another Kirovets and a Doppstadt, and not sure what the other one is,they are also Resin.Photo's from 32Models news,.

Regards

Joe 

IH 4166 32 1.jpg

IH 4166 32 2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

did he secure the rights for the model then?? 

I suspect that it the problem Sean. There was also a Same Hercules produced by Modelagrisystem and they advertised that their version was licensed by SDF intimating that the ones from FM Modelbau were not. If Schuco now have acquired a licence then he hasn't got a leg to stand on and, if he continues to produce them he may get in trouble a bit like the IH 1255's that were produced a few years ago and then withdrawn.

On the plus side, there are going to be more versions for me to get at some stage

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Just when you try and cut back on model spending,someone brings out a 1/32 scale model IH 4166,been wanting one of them since 2006,??, There's also another Kirovets and a Doppstadt, and not sure what the other one is,they are also Resin.Photo's from 32Models news,.

Regards

Joe 

IH 4166 32 1.jpg

IH 4166 32 2.jpg

Same here Joe, one of them was on my list of future builds, so that might save me a job!

Archived