Schuco 2020

robbo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is Schuco's R series, made of resin and highly detailed, But apparently they have made a right pig's ear of that one, I think the bonnet is at least 10 or 20 ml to long, I'll rake around and see if I can find the story again,

Regards

Joe.

Can't find that article anywhere, But did manage to get a photo of the Tyro version which I believe is correct, And the New Schuco one which isn't, Could not get the two photo's to scale perfectly, But easy to see the Schuco bonnet is way to long,

Regards

Joe.

Schlüter-Profi-Trac-5000 2.jpg

schlueter-profi-trac-5000 1.jpg

8 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

It's about double the price off a norm Schuco model tractor . It's just alot off cash for a model that's probably coming from China !!! 

And has no functioning parts,? the Pro R series are always more expensive, I would really like the International 4166, But not at that price,

https://shop.schuco.de/schuco_en/categories/agricultural-models/pro-r-32/

Regards

Joe.

28 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

And has no functioning parts,? the Pro R series are always more expensive, I would really like the International 4166, But not at that price,

https://shop.schuco.de/schuco_en/categories/agricultural-models/pro-r-32/

Regards

Joe.

I'm liking the Same . But they are all after jumping.  I'm just glad I picked up one off these at a norm price before they got scarce and went this high.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333786672936

Hello.

Iv'e collected my Schlüter Profi Trac 5000 TVL today.

I looked at it and the proportions are quitte good.

Only there are some things i noticed like:

The aircleaners ar smooth (the black round things behind the exhausts).

The stairs on the right hand side are the same as the other side wich is wrong. They had to be smooth with only teardropsplate on top( dont know how its called in English)

The  supports under de exhausts had to be silver grey.

The support bar to the bonnet of the airintake tubes need to be red not black.

The front window is included in the cab it had to be one that could open and is placed against the cab frame.

There arent any bolts seen on the front frame.

No cab hooks to lock the cab when it is down.

Inside the cab the tractor has no red side panels in the door or side walls in real life it has!

So these are some things i noticed in about looking 10 minits  at the model.

Here is a photo in my cabinet.

I shall also look later on to compair it to the Tyro Toys Schlüter Profi Trac 5000 TVL i am building that one as a kit at the moment. 

And i am adding my own details to the Tyro Toys model like other wheels/rims and axle's.

20201125_160637.jpg

Here a comperesation with the Tyro Toys kit. 

The bonnet lenght is wright!

The real one is also not quitte small i know.

Iv'e seen de real one for about 6 or 8 times and it is massive!

The tractor has a M.A.N 20.8 liters V12 engine.

And weighs arround 18 tons!

20201125_173830.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived