What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

3 hours ago, Janval said:

Not sure if these count as they technically were bought before new years, but paid for after but here goes:
image.png.4ff8b2f22945a48b4493b13ade2358e5.png

Already have these, but they're part of a resin casting project.

This sounds interesting Jan Eric...

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

This sounds interesting Jan Eric...

Just dipping my toes in at the moment, but figured I could use these as a base for several things to come. Bought these as a safety measure in case I end up destroying them in the process :o

Also, bought these since I posted that. Looks like the savings will have a hard life this year as well image.png.80b415fcbbb811574523146fabb1610a.png:huh:

image.png.c4f527cd72af2795d0b50b5e40edbeab.png

Also projects, can never have to many..

• Like 3

Have been very jammy recently and have managed to purchase two model shops plastruct stock. Unsure whether the shops have gone bust under the current situation or given up selling it! 
The first lot isn’t in the picture but the second came today, complete with display stand. A vast amount of different sizes, some probably will never get used but at £100 for the lot I cannot complain!

B6FC7097-94B4-411C-B0B3-0CE661EAA542.jpeg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, WillTEF20 said:

Have been very jammy recently and have managed to purchase two model shops plastruct stock. Unsure whether the shops have gone bust under the current situation or given up selling it! 
The first lot isn’t in the picture but the second came today, complete with display stand. A vast amount of different sizes, some probably will never get used but at £100 for the lot I cannot complain!

Looks good! If it spin around as well I'd be very happy with it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillTEF20 said:

Jammy git! As others have said the stand alone it handy to have. But a very good price for so much stock!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Jammy git! As others have said the stand alone it handy to have. But a very good price for so much stock!

Was more luck than judgement on this occasion! I regularly search eBay for ‘Plastruct’ under auction only and have found a good amount now this way for huge savings!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford4ever said:

purchased in 2020 but only arrived today ,Same Herculean,JD 6910 and Big M.got 2 units in December but only put together today.

20210104_180020.jpg

How are these Schuco resin models? I'm about to order all of them as I can't not do it :unsure:

9 hours ago, ford4ever said:

Not taken out of box yet so leave it with me for a day or two. Couldn't resist .Mike(Robbo) should be able enlighten us

I have also got all 4 versions on order and they won't be delivered until they are all available. I would be interested myself if anyone has got one as to how good they are.