What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

finally had these arrive today, whilst not the current colours you see, i did see two new ones of these, as per the original ones done colour wise, both with two panels height not 3   in a dealers (mason kings at newton abbot ) a couple of months back, the bh 100 drop sider, all be it with a more uk style full swing rear door with grain shoot, still regret not getting the origonal one .

E7DF94ED-1EF9-4536-8515-B927E4188DD7.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

finally had these arrive today, whilst not the current colours you see, i did see two new ones of these, as per the original ones done colour wise, both with two panels height not 3   in a dealers (mason kings at newton abbot ) a couple of months back, the bh 100 drop sider, all be it with a more uk style full swing rear door with grain shoot, still regret not getting the origonal one .

E7DF94ED-1EF9-4536-8515-B927E4188DD7.jpeg

Woo there very nice never seen ones like that you mind if I ask where did you get them from??

28 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

If Rolland dont hurry up and get the other trailers to their dealers the maize season will be over😒

if they had done a old school one of those,rather than black ect  ie yellow all over and the blue extensions i prob would have got one,new or not,as its what rollands i used to see were back in the day 

I don’t seem to be buying that much these days, but here’s some of what I have acquired over the last few months. I really like the 100 year Fordson, so I managed to get 3 more to put away. Also I think the Field Marshall is a fantastic model, I was lucky to have been given it.

95374480-5846-4ACA-828E-B3FBF3614D98.jpeg

0506CF5D-453A-45F2-8265-F82F168E3769.jpeg

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

if they had done a old school one of those,rather than black ect  ie yellow all over and the blue extensions i prob would have got one,new or not,as its what rollands i used to see were back in the day 

Well I will plumb for the yellow/mustard one as Rolland do still paint some trailer ranges in that colour, which isnt a million miles away from Richard Westerns home strip.

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Well I will plumb for the yellow/mustard one as Rolland do still paint some trailer ranges in that colour, which isnt a million miles away from Richard Westerns home strip.

yeah,one in this scheme would have sold very well, know of a couple of old turbos still earning their keep done here 

F9A16073-2650-49D2-BA0B-8AEAFA168D04.png

19 hours ago, MDFord said:

I don’t seem to be buying that much these days, but here’s some of what I have acquired over the last few months. I really like the 100 year Fordson, so I managed to get 3 more to put away. Also I think the Field Marshall is a fantastic model, I was lucky to have been given it.

95374480-5846-4ACA-828E-B3FBF3614D98.jpeg

Lovely additions Mark, especially the lying calf and Field Marshall, what brand is the Marshall it looks to have some differences to the Scaledown I have.

my brushwood toys scrapyard sale uh david brown 1490 arrived yesterday, nice and cheap ,and only the fuel tanks off, which was taped in the box, on quick inspection it wasnt ever glued so a nice easy fix, so given it was cheap it will go into a future conversion/ upgrade 

• Like 1