Any of the old bunch members still on here

IH885XLMAN

I had to sell most  of my collection end of  last year due to the dredded corona in other ways  I'm thankfully people I know have been poorly are recovering .. good thing with hobbies are you can start again  my collection going ment bills paid for car sorted and Christmas done 

Don't gear from some  on here nice to hear from you pete hope  everyone is alright 

Hi Joe  how u keeping ?

Edited by IH885XLMAN
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

I had to sell most  of my collection end of  last year due to the dredded corona in other ways  I'm thankfully people I know have been poorly are recovering .. good thing with hobbies are you can start again  my collection going ment bills paid for car sorted and Christmas done 

Don't gear from some  on here nice to hear from you pete hope  everyone is alright 

Hi Joe  how u keeping ?

Sorry you had to sell your collection off Nige, am keeping OK ta

• Thanks 1

Still lurking, can’t remember the last time that I bought a model though, had other priorities thanks to Covid wiping most of my business out. 
collection is still here but looking to probably sell a lot of it off as it’s all in boxes, will just keep what I have in the display cases. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Lets use her (the forum) well  wear her out between now and next spalding i miss the good olde days

Used to love the banter on here numpty of the day ect .....

Marky never did get the virtual ploughing match up and running ha ha! 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sipher172 said:

Do you think we are loosing members to Facebook groups?

Yes mate, and I am as guilty as anyone. Things change and go full circle most times, so the forum will see a steady membership and people will still come and look in from time to time. I think the hobby is going to shrink even more since the pandemic, some people are selling up there collections to raise funds, and the farm community is shrinking in the real world….which will not help people getting interested in machinery and tractors.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I would say so yes, but equally would argue there's plenty in the Facebook groups that are best of knowing nothing about the forum. Two very different environments, the forum while quieter is a much better source of information sharing and really good for finding archived information.

Spot on James. Some of the nasty, horrible individuals that are on social media need to stay there and away from the forum. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...