Britain’s Ford 6600 conversions

I am no expert.but wow that's just amazing.i wish I could do stuff like that.where an earth do u start.i struggle to weather them never mind convert something.what would u say is the best thing to try and make as a 1st project.ive had a few tips  and stuff I need from stablio (James).I did buy a little flatbed trailer.and was going to build like a veg trailer.put like a frame round it and some curtains on on it.so I could load it up with veg boxes.i suppose I would need the plastistrut and some kinda of fabric sheeting.and some plasticard for the roof.but have no idea what thickness in would need.any help would be very much appreciated with this and any tips u could give me.thank you in advance.

50 minutes ago, chicken man 257 said:

I am no expert.but wow that's just amazing.i wish I could do stuff like that.where an earth do u start.i struggle to weather them never mind convert something.what would u say is the best thing to try and make as a 1st project.ive had a few tips  and stuff I need from stablio (James).I did buy a little flatbed trailer.and was going to build like a veg trailer.put like a frame round it and some curtains on on it.so I could load it up with veg boxes.i suppose I would need the plastistrut and some kinda of fabric sheeting.and some plasticard for the roof.but have no idea what thickness in would need.any help would be very much appreciated with this and any tips u could give me.thank you in advance.

Thanks for that, I’m no expert by any means but I enjoy what I do so I think that is a big help. I think the most important thing when you’re just starting out is don’t be too ambitious with you first projects. If you have a go at something that is too complex chances are you’ll loose heart with it as it won’t turn out as you would like it. If you keep it simple, and tackle something that you actually want to build, then likely as not you’ll be pleased with what you’ve done and each thing that you build will improve your skills. Oh, and it helps if you have plenty of patience... something I don’t!

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 2:27 PM, 844john said:

Thanks Justin, you’re right about potential, this is sort of what I’ve in mind for them

6DAC003C-0CA4-4C89-B01D-FDF2353FB64F.jpeg

4C20E820-EFD1-4B03-813E-FFAFC5F30574.jpeg

Blimey that was a good couple of days that. Article by yours truly ;) If you need anymore photos of any of the tractors featured you are more than welcome to them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Blimey that was a good couple of days that. Article by yours truly ;) If you need anymore photos of any of the tractors featured you are more than welcome to them.

Cheers Zac, yes I noticed it was one of yours and thought you would be in your element! I might just take you up on that!😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Cheers Zac, yes I noticed it was one of yours and thought you would be in your element! I might just take you up on that!😉

I can certainly do that 😉 only trouble is you have a tendency for making explicit content and I'm afraid my wallet might be harmed if I supply such information 😉🤣🤣

• Haha 4

On 11/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, ginjaninja95 said:

Looks top notch as usual, whats the idea of spliting the cab? Are you casting it?

Pesume you just built up wheel molds ect over the year?

Thank you! The cab is already in two parts, the finish isn’t a nice when it’s together, but it makes it a lot easier to work on! When I’m casting I tend to do a few at a time as it can be a bit messy (maybe that’s just me mind😉)