Ros 2022

Tractorman810

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

poorly i suspect, didnt a lot of the sellers refuse to post the holmers and stuff they did recently as well,due to how fragile they were ?

Yes that's right, you could only pick them up at shows etc.  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

On their way !

42212FD2-201C-4572-890C-C2E806411D63.jpeg

I originally ordered both of the Same Laser models from Toys Planet in August 2020 but since then it has proven difficult to get them to commit to posting to the UK and they are no longer answering my emails. I have managed to secure one from another company T & F Models and hopefully that will be delivered soon. Failing that, it will be a search of the stalls at Zwolle in November

8 hours ago, robbo said:

I originally ordered both of the Same Laser models from Toys Planet in August 2020 but since then it has proven difficult to get them to commit to posting to the UK and they are no longer answering my emails. I have managed to secure one from another company T & F Models and hopefully that will be delivered soon. Failing that, it will be a search of the stalls at Zwolle in November

Oh dear I’ll let you know if I have any joy my end with sourcing. 

funny, I remember another European company you gave me details on (can’t remember which), they stopped replying to me too! Think something was lost in translation! 🫤

1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

Oh dear I’ll let you know if I have any joy my end with sourcing. 

funny, I remember another European company you gave me details on (can’t remember which), they stopped replying to me too! Think something was lost in translation! 🫤

Probably FM Modelbau, funnily enough they are not answering me either 

11 hours ago, robbo said:

Will you require the services of an experienced haggler whilst looking mike 😆😆😆 

53 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Will you require the services of an experienced haggler whilst looking mike 😆😆😆 

Of course Sean however, I think I might have sorted it now. There will always be others on the list to look out for

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is ROS, no doubt someone with insider knowledge will be able to confirm, what seems to the Bednar Omega drill,looking good in prototype format https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08nqpFGCduzRDP55XKQf1z9kC5G7s9dtW7Rpaj7uLXdUU1s8h2H11zRpx2o792tLFl&id=100040722529954&eav=AfYYm5mHSAdMWqpIOF9l8IN511SoQvoKxafHCD1tYXj5Jg3MMQWq_TUwhKw6uESe1Bk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

• Like 1