Britains 2023 New Releases

IH885XLMAN

Its like we will look after the deere fans but the IH fans can have the U.S stuff and be happy with that 

Im just saying if thats the case all they hsve to do is re-do  one of these  as its in their back catologue yet they are called BRITAINS

Screenshot_20221106-171307_eBay.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

This new machinery shed is out, it’s quite small but looks ok.  The Replicagri Claas combine fits inside but it’s too small for the larger ones.  It was a bit of a pig to put together as well 

31C9BA6D-CA3F-448A-A75B-EEB3A159555F.jpeg

Cant you build it 2 ways Joe? I thought you could

IMG_5566.png

Edited by Paul Palmer

On 7/28/2023 at 4:12 PM, CX820Joe said:

This new machinery shed is out, it’s quite small but looks ok.  The Replicagri Claas combine fits inside but it’s too small for the larger ones.  It was a bit of a pig to put together as well 

31C9BA6D-CA3F-448A-A75B-EEB3A159555F.jpeg

Do you know if you can put multiple together Joe? Just curious before I buy them

3 hours ago, ford man said:

Paul, if you look at the ertl releases, mirrors and beacons sometimes are not on the tractors. Maybe American style 

I think Ertl standard release don’t have mirrors etc , that sort of detail is more likely on the prestige releases.  

2 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I think Ertl standard release don’t have mirrors etc , that sort of detail is more likely on the prestige releases.  

Sham, as like you Joe i prefer the blue T.300 to the power blue

Edited by Paul Palmer

12 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Sham, as like you Joe i prefer the blue T.300 to the power blue

But you could me a misser like me.......... buy the blue version and the blue power one...change the cab tops. All it is are 4 screws 

49 minutes ago, ford man said:

But you could me a misser like me.......... buy the blue version and the blue power one...change the cab tops. All it is are 4 screws 

Wouldnt you then have a blue power with blue roof or vica versa? Sorry see what you mean not change the whole cab just the roof👍

Edited by Paul Palmer

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

Wouldnt you then have a blue power with blue roof or vica versa? Sorry see what you mean not change the whole cab just the roof👍

Yea just change the roof. I know u will have a donor tractor. I'm looking into something that involving dismantling britains and sell parts

New John Deere 6R.185  looks pretty decent.  They have actually gotten that bonnet spot on unlike the old britains 6150R which had the same bonnet as the 6210R !!!  They just stuck the 6150 on smaller wheels to hide the con!!

The front lights, the radiator grill , the wheels/tyres, bonnet detailing on the 6R 185 all look very good. 

Remove that front hitch and put a weight on it & replace the beacons, spray the wheels yellow and you have quite a good model. Thats what I will do with mine when its released.

F095D920-B8EB-4096-BF4F-225E8F9F68E5.jpeg

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 3