What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

8 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I don't see whats different with the 942 cab?  It still has the overly too high blackpatch above the drivers console on the front window which spoils the appearance, and that naff cool box to the right of the drivers feet is still there. Thats why I got rid of mine. And the front rims are too big, they work out at R40s and the tyres are numb!!   I'm having a gripe😄 

Hopfully Wiking will do a top job on the forthcoming 728 and all will be forgiven.

Not a huge difference upgraded right hand console and dash board and a light grey instead of light tan in the interior slight change to cab roof and front work lights. Really wish Fendt gave U.H the rights to the new 7 series . Wiking detail has fallen off in my opion.

IMG_2515.jpeg

IMG_1122.JPG

I suspect they use the same cab as on their 1050 model which has a higher bonnet than 942, thats why the black shaded area with the windscreen wiper sits too high on the 942.   

I just brought a Fendt crawler as the detail is better on the USK, or at least its easier to improve.

Edited by phil phoenix

Few new purchases.  The 3 windrowers are destined to become a triple bed jones engineering windrower.  

Managed to find this resin Fendt 9490x combine as well, needs a bit of repair, no reel, etc.  Anyone have any info on this model, as I have struggled to find any information?

When I repair it I plan to add tracks so it matches the one on my families farm.  

20230716_144813.jpg

20230716_144844.jpg

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Nice Challenger, but that Fendt combine appears to be missing a few parts😄

Yes just a few, seems I have most of them though.  Will most probably have to scratch build the reel though.  

I have struggled to find any information on who made it though.  Only other place I have seen is someone trying to sell one for 500 EUR on Facebook.  Which would suggest I am in the money on the model seeing as I paid about £35 for it :D.

20230716_155715.jpg

• Haha 1

Been looking for one of these for a while, a 1st edition Fendt MT943 with the old challenger style exhaust.  I decided I prefer this one to the chunky new exhausts.

Its a lovely model which needs a few detailing touches to bring it up to par.  It also needs a bath as it stinks of aftershave🥴...............last owner must have kept it in the bathroom next to the grooming mirror😁

P1000453.JPG

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I think that Combine was made by Ros, and there was possibly an MF version too.  I am sure I saw they were very limited or manufacturer promotional models so very lucky find there 

thanks for the info, yes is a pretty interesting model.  I suspect I managed to find one of the prototypes in China.  Yes looks like the seller had the massey version as well.  

Screenshot_20230717_192619_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sipher172 said:

thanks for the info, yes is a pretty interesting model.  I suspect I managed to find one of the prototypes in China.  Yes looks like the seller had the massey version as well.  

Screenshot_20230717_192619_Gallery.jpg

I think they had been spotted at a past Agritechnica and posted on here, I’ve definitely seen them somewhere and I was hoping they would be a proper release as I really like that styling, the MF would be my ideal combine really if I had the choice.  Shame they weren’t put into general production though.

32 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Didn't fancy the new style Puma 175 then Joe?

I ordered the 175 from a site which didn't have the new one in stock yet, and I'd forgotten about the new one, I didn't think it was out yet, but then realised its the bigger one which hasn't been released yet.   It does look very good though, so I might get one.

Finally got the T6.180 Methane, along with the MF510, a WELLY Mercedes Actros, ERTL Peterbilt & Lowloader, KUHN merge max, Wacker Neuson and Yanmar track machines, the MB Trac flavoured 4220, and at long last I managed to track down a red Pacton flat trailer.

Just waiting for the T7.300 to drop and that should be my lot for the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

I ordered the 175 from a site which didn't have the new one in stock yet, and I'd forgotten about the new one, I didn't think it was out yet, but then realised its the bigger one which hasn't been released yet.   It does look very good though, so I might get one.

I thought it was a 165  puma that was the new release

Edited by Paul Palmer

Picked up another version of the autoway cement mixer. Has no decals applied and upon receiving it and having a good look it appears never to have had as there are no glue marks where they should be and the seller claims to have bought it like this 

20230723_155327.thumb.jpg.a78c707bcd6d7366c9820fcf23e5ab23.jpg

• Like 4