What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

5 minutes ago, jmd said:

Your quite a way from home if you've been to hillside toys Zac

Yes Ive found a week to have a break. Went to Beamish tractor show on Sunday. It was relaxing until that bloke @mb86 made me come and drive a tractor for him silaging yesterday😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Yes Ive found a week to have a break. Went to Beamish tractor show on Sunday. It was relaxing until that bloke @mb86 made me come and drive a tractor for him silaging yesterday😆 

Bit of a bus man's holiday then. You also did well to come away with only one model trom hillside toys with the amount of stock Brian and will have 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmd said:

Bit of a bus man's holiday then. You also did well to come away with only one model trom hillside toys with the amount of stock Brian and will have 😀

Yes there a few nice Scaledown bits took my fancy, it's always been somewhere I've wanted to go can say I've done it now

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 8:08 PM, Anderson Agri said:

mb86 ,hope he is ok ,i dont do facebook so lost contact with him ,he used to post up nice models just like your latest one 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NIGEL FORD said:

must be over 23 years old as a few wrong parts on those before I corrected them...like the 8 stud wheels, not 6 as they should be.

That is interesting to know, should it have a nose weight on it? It looks like it's got a spur from the axle to hold one but not got one fitted? Thanks 

Got a fue siku bits home   the unimog is pretty cool   bought the other bits as they were cheap   but I'm not sure if I will keep them   I wanted the amazone seeder and it came with the other bits  

20230728_130341.jpg

• Like 7

I decided to get one of these new style Pumas, it really is a very nice model.  Also had a Replicagri Claas Markant baler and a Gregoire Besson plough but one of the shares is missing so waiting to see about returning it. 

EDE343BA-DF31-411F-9612-E5FD1FA5AF5A.jpeg

5957D218-19A3-4CE6-83D0-65A49F01F7B5.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I decided to get one of these new style Pumas, it really is a very nice model.  Also had a Replicagri Claas Markant baler and a Gregoire Besson plough but one of the shares is missing so waiting to see about returning it. 

EDE343BA-DF31-411F-9612-E5FD1FA5AF5A.jpeg

5957D218-19A3-4CE6-83D0-65A49F01F7B5.jpeg

Im seriously thinking of getting one Joe 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, smithy said:

very  nice Trigger ,but only last week you said you might have to sell some as not working 🤔, must have found some money down back of the settee

Yes sold some to buy more keep  the game going 😃😃 

Able to get do bit work driving big help 💪👌

• Like 1

I’ve bought one of these Marge New Holland Big Balers, unsurprisingly it doesn’t attach to either Marge Tractor I had intended to pair it with! Fine on a UH linkage though, but I expect it would make a 190 hp tractor huff and puff 

08F4E628-2CB1-4D8F-A10E-7D7CD04E9090.jpeg

251E70F8-CC4E-4F0A-8425-595E07CF7C39.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Barry said:

Minimum 240/250 with the Cropcutter on, why won't it fit the Marge models Joe?

The hitch on them is too narrow for the tow eye Barry.   It may be a short lived stay here and I am thinking of replacing it with a different make 

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

In other news the replacement Gregoire Besson plough has arrived and it pairs up with the intended tractor (Ros T7.220) a treat. 

FBED75CB-9C68-4748-981A-6AE63420FF1A.jpeg

Glad that hitches up Joe,odd that marge wont hook up to marge

Edited by Paul Palmer

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

The hitch on them is too narrow for the tow eye Barry.   It may be a short lived stay here and I am thinking of replacing it with a different make 

UH have a T7. 300 on the way. Might be your best bet Joe. It's nice to have a NH tractor on a NH baler.. They pair well.. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

UH have a T7. 300 on the way. Might be your best bet Joe. It's nice to have a NH tractor on a NH baler.. They pair well.. 

that thought crossed my mind too - and knowing my luck if I bought another baler and put this one on ebay i'd lose £40 quid + on it!

• Like 2