Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

I was thinking of changing mine to a T7.270 if I could get the decal.  I think the 300 has a bulge on the side of the bonnet which is unique but I could probably put up with that.

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I was thinking of changing mine to a T7.270 if I could get the decal.  I think the 300 has a bulge on the side of the bonnet which is unique but I could probably put up with that.

Use a cotton swab with nail polish remover to wipe off the 300 and cut the 270 from this decal

New Holland T7.270 Bleu Power Logo type stickers voor de motorkap van NH T7.270 Blue Power van ROS Pré-Cut Decals 1:32 Farmmodels.nl - Farmmodels - Miniaturen - Onderdelen - Stickers - Banden

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I already have mine waiting Joe, bought it from Farmmodels NL,  but not sure it will be good enough, I just want the numbers on the bonnet & not the plastic surround they are printed on.

It would appear that both CASE & New Holland will sell more Puma 240s & T7.270s than the more powerful 260 & 7.300 models. Mostly because all models are 20hp more max power available now than the old models. For example the old Puma 240/ T7.270 were 220 rated hp, 240 max power, 270 boosted power.  whereas the new 240/ 7.270 PLM models are 240 rated, 260 max power, 270 boosted.  So more useable power & less boost than previous machines.