Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

37 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

If anyone bought the 2680 with the short fishbowl air cleaner on the bonnet you could swap the PAVT wheels off the 2685 onto it and then rebadge it 2720. And reposition the exhaust of course🙄

The only time I ever saw PAVT wheels on a 2680/5 was when one of the local farms took them off a 2725 which was being run on "carlos fandango" super wide tyres for fertilizer spreading and stuck them on a 2680 for ploughing.

I still say that those MF PAVT wheels front and back were the best looking on any tractor in the 80s & 90s, especially on the 3650/55s😍

I've seen these 2 recent enough.  

Screenshot_20231024_202134.jpg

Screenshot_20231024_202207.jpg

• Like 2

Schuco took way too long to come out with their Deutz Fahr 8280........................unless a new styled version of the 8280 in real size is due at Agritechnica for 2024 that is..................we will wait and see.  I was only aware of new 6 series models to be launched.

Edited by phil phoenix

Sign of the times regarding the economy, manufacturing capacity in China and shipping costs. Previously we would seen these announcements on models every few months, now it's once a year, apart from recasts on existing moulds. As mentioned on previous posts it's typically a minimum £65 - £75 investment for any new model

9 hours ago, mike whiting said:

Sign of the times regarding the economy, manufacturing capacity in China and shipping costs. Previously we would seen these announcements on models every few months, now it's once a year, apart from recasts on existing moulds. As mentioned on previous posts it's typically a minimum £65 - £75 investment for any new model

I work in the Garden Machinery sector and some franchises have announced price decreases for the 24 year

This is mainly due to the price of shipping containers, costing less than previous years.

• Like 2