Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

3 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Here's a good shot of  a 9S 425 actually on a farm working, No wheel weights or tyre inflation system and narrower tyres on it,

Regards

Joe.

MF 9S 425 5.jpg

Nice picture Joe, will be handy, my model still hasnt arrived at my local dealer yet🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, James Joe Dewar said:

I've seen in various places they're not expected untill the 10th Paul.

Regards

Joe.

Well Joe the dealer said there was a 1000 about 400 sold at agritecnica , so about 600 left but when i rang to check where the model was he said mine was ordered and is on its way but there are only about a 100 left, so i am expecting it before the 10th, its coming from Kempton in Germany, but they are showing in stock on the massey shop

Edited by Paul Palmer

Only time will tell I guess Paul, and I should imanige they'll allmhave wheel weights and air systems, I was surprised earlier in the week to see G&M on Facebook saying they had their last Euro spec Marge Models Claas Xerion in stock which was sold shortly after, Didn't think there were any Euro spec models in the UK, ??

Regards

Joe.

Claas Xerion G&M.jpg

12 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Just get the wheels and tyres off an 8740S which comes with double wheel weights. correct match. And dont forget to spray rims sapphire grey, UH silver MF rims suck!!

P1090919.JPG.a4bb164d778dbbae37d01e4bd802f81a.JPG

Going to try the 8S wheels first Phil i have a spare set and  wheel weights from a 7726S, cant afford to add the price of a 8740S to the price of the 9S

1 hour ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Only time will tell I guess Paul, and I should imanige they'll allmhave wheel weights and air systems, I was surprised earlier in the week to see G&M on Facebook saying they had their last Euro spec Marge Models Claas Xerion in stock which was sold shortly after, Didn't think there were any Euro spec models in the UK, ??

Regards

Joe.

Claas Xerion G&M.jpg

Not sure on that Joe as the xerion isnt on my radar

• Like 1