Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

Hi all,

As just being found on the website of my "home'supplier" Poppema, UH will bring the IH 1056 XL also with wide fenders, as mostly seen on the mainland overhere.

Sorry, i'm completely wrong.....................

Manufacturer is (off course) Replicagri!

How do i skip this post??

BR
Jan

275-2.png

275.png

Edited by WHITESNAKE01
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CallumC said:

I'm still a bit unsure on these   the rear wheels just look a little big    but I think the 8830 might come my way 

The problem with the UH TW is that the cab sits too low(and the bonnet too high). The line between the large and lower front windows should be level with the line just above the decal on the bonnet. Just unscrew the cab and put some washers between the cab and frame.

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CallumC said:

I'm still a bit unsure on these   the rear wheels just look a little big    but I think the 8830 might come my way 

Popular in Holland though Callum, with they're sandy soil the wide tyres.

Regards

Joe.

Ford 8830.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

The problem with the UH TW is that the cab sits too low(and the bonnet too high). The line between the large and lower front windows should be level with the line just above the decal on the bonnet. Just unscrew the cab and put some washers between the cab and frame.

If I'm honest. The Q  cabs on the UH TWs ain't bad.  But they are terrible on the 10 Series. 

• Like 1

So we are back here again, commenting on UH using the same mk1 cab and fenders off the old TW & sticking them on a 30 series in a new suit of clothes🙄

Just buy a Ford 7810 remove the cab & fenders and stick them on the 8830 after you have thrown the imposters in the bin!!!  Then paint the fenders black and "et voila" a pucker Ford 8830.

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

So we are back here again, commenting on UH using the same mk1 cab and fenders off the old TW & sticking them on a 30 series in a new suit of clothes🙄

Just buy a Ford 7810 remove the cab & fenders and stick them on the 8830 after you have thrown the imposters in the bin!!!  Then paint the fenders black and "et voila" a pucker Ford 8830.

There should be no need to gut 2 tractors to make one. It should be right from the start. But I have no issue with these cabs. It's the 10 Series  Gen 1  5610, 6610 and 7610 cabs I have the issue with. 

On 1/3/2023 at 10:55 PM, catkom3 said:

Popular in Holland though Callum, with they're sandy soil the wide tyres.

Regards

Joe.

Ford 8830.jpg

Yea that's what I thought as soon as I saw them   they look like they need to be hooked to a forage waggon or a big tanker     of I get one it's going on a waggon 

885 would be nice too. I was speaking to my father over the break, and despite his memory not being as good as it once was, he was reminding me that he did design work (modifications for cost reduction) on the 885 and XL cab when he was at Harvester. Tbf what I'd really like is a real 885 with a loader, but that's not in the budget for this year! 😁 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AndyB said:

Just had a mail with this on.....

f98edb72-bd48-4a55-568e-86dfefacdd6c.png

b0c1a074-6f77-7ccf-ea41-c87332606261.png02be4248-a34f-2691-1399-de7e92fb6514.png

Limited Edition only for the UK, 1000 pieces.......  Should cost the same as the 3080, 1174, 1394 , 1490 etc etc

By who, where, when and how much? Or can you share the email? Am looking for 1 or more.

Edited by New Hollander

52 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

By who, where, when and how much? Or can you share the email? Am looking for 1 or more.

Universal Hobbies, should be in the UK by the end of January.  The RRP is going to be £60......though you should be able to get them cheaper, I would hope!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

Universal Hobbies, should be in the UK by the end of January.  The RRP is going to be £60......though you should be able to get them cheaper, I would hope!

Great.  I will need to pay import duty on it. 

• Like 1