What's your latest General Buy 2023

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Jd6320driver said:

Upgraded the fertiliser spreader to a new Amazone with weigh cells and section control 

Nice bit of kit, exactly the same as the one I have just got, good luck with soil mapping if you are attempting it though! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Bought myself one of these, really nice detailled Volvo FH4 truck, DieCast, scale 1:24 by Solido from an Italian supplier:

SOLIDO 2400101 Scale 1/24  VOLVO FH16 750 GLOBETROTTER XL TRACTOR TRUCK 2-ASSI 2021 BRONZE

https://bucket.carmodel.com/images/cm-lg/157547_7-2.jpg

As well as a nice scalemodel of my favorit car, Opel Manta A:

EDICOLA AB24P010 Scale 1/24  OPEL MANTA A GT/E 1974 COPPER BLACK

https://bucket.carmodel.com/images/cm-lg/156382_3-1.jpg

Best regards<
Jan

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Swapped my Discovery 4 for this VW Amarok V6 a couple of weeks ago. No more living in fear of the crank snapping on the Discovery 

B2EE0277-BEBE-49CD-ADB6-EEEFF23669E0.jpeg

My boss has one off them V6 Amarok TDis ... 240 ish BHP i think.. They sure can move for a pickup.. 

On 7/20/2023 at 10:20 PM, justy 46 said:

My boss has one off them V6 Amarok TDis ... 240 ish BHP i think.. They sure can move for a pickup.. 

This one is the 225bhp model, not many of the 255bhp’s about at that age. It definitely does move though, got as good acceleration as the Discovery had. 

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

will do you a few years gav, that german stuff just seems to go on and on 

Hopefully, it had both the NOX sensors changed before I picked it up as it had a fault in the adblue system. It’s just had the DPF temperature sensor changed under warranty too as that failed 3 days after I bought it. Hopefully it’ll be fine now, definitely happy with it 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Friend of mine bought a newer 719 which I collected for him and did a deal for his other 719 👌 should go well behind the tractors for working days 

PXL_20231028_130810844.thumb.jpg.e96c05356eaf1f931f683e307293fab6.jpgPXL_20231028_130827447.thumb.jpg.2b76afd0a56fbecc69fe1eb5d884805e.jpgPXL_20231028_130816785.thumb.jpg.3f77fa22d88f64afcc536679b90b1264.jpg

Need one in 1/32 now Zach 😉. Nice purchase 

• 4 weeks later...

sort of a 2023 buy, my xmas present from the wife arrived today, dam its a bit bigger than i thought🤔🤔🤔 sadly i cant try it yet if i wanted to as this is two parcels worth, and parcel 3 ,the resin, hasn't arrived yet, no idea how 3 parcels sent the same time end up on 3 different vans with the same company😂😂😂 

IMG_3361.jpeg

• Like 4

Be interesting to see how you get on with that Sean, the print quality will  certainly be a wholle lot better, i'd be interested to see any differences between Resin and Filament setting etc, I guess there are no temperature settings as I think Resin is just printed cold, ???, Imight get one but we shall wait and see.

Regards

Joe

it will joe, the resin that is with it(when it gets here) is one that needs alcohol to clean it, guess its only cheap stuff, so i need to look into the washable stuff james has mentioned, rather than buying in 3 l of stuff to fill the wash station,  can still use it as the curing bit, plus water one will make cleaning the resin vat out easier as well i suspect.  will get some ordered when i have found a decent one, will have to be fleabay at a guess, seems a lot cheaper there than on the few shops i have book marked