new schuco 2023

Tractorman810

3 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Probably they would, but I was interested in other german makes that Tractorium will certainly get first before UK.

This just popped up on Facebook, Apparently Tractorium do post to the UK €15.90, But free if you send over €200,

https://farmtoys.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2FShop43853%2FCategories%2FClaas_Modelle

Regards

Joe.

Some to keep me happy, listed as being available from the end of November.

Same Buffalo 130, two versions, both with and without a cab.

Lamborghini 1256 DT.

I have no doubt that these are copies of the Artisan 32 kits that came out several years ago as Schuco seem to be incapable of independent thought and just produce copies that others have done before them but I am probably going to have to get them.

https://www.toys-planet.it/it/modellismo-agricolo-132/schuco?fbclid=IwAR0AP65m7JobrjmFEsH88biVWh19HpeFnsdUUbbqD92ICiM6T9bMq7U_x-M

2 hours ago, robbo said:

Some to keep me happy, listed as being available from the end of November.

Same Buffalo 130, two versions, both with and without a cab.

Lamborghini 1256 DT.

I have no doubt that these are copies of the Artisan 32 kits that came out several years ago as Schuco seem to be incapable of independent thought and just produce copies that others have done before them but I am probably going to have to get them.

https://www.toys-planet.it/it/modellismo-agricolo-132/schuco?fbclid=IwAR0AP65m7JobrjmFEsH88biVWh19HpeFnsdUUbbqD92ICiM6T9bMq7U_x-M

Tractorium have them listed for immediate delivery.. €124 each. 

11 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

What about Farm models NL, I buy decals from them occasionally but the postage is horrendous! However if I bought a model at the same time as decals would that work out better?

Crazy the cost some postage is. I tend to try and buy two items plus to try and offset the cost of postage.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Tractorium have them listed for immediate delivery.. €124 each. 

They will filter over to the UK at some point and I will get them from my normal supplier

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

What about Farm models NL, I buy decals from them occasionally but the postage is horrendous! However if I bought a model at the same time as decals would that work out better?

Henri is now sending decal's by letter post, Might be cheaper now,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Versturen-ENVELOP/-BRIEFPOST-voor-alle-stickers-decals?Product=868672257&Lng=en

Regards

Joe 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pete132 said:

Crazy the cost some postage is. I tend to try and buy two items plus to try and offset the cost of postage.

I watch out for special offers. If there's a model on my watch list going for below RRP that covers the postage I will usually buy a couple more models to make use of the "free" postage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete132 said:

I have two sets of wheels and some small bits (lights,mirrors,etc) in my basket of value €108 and the postage ………… €26.95 😵‍💫

The Dutch Post Office set the prices in Holland, Henri Selten told me that myself when I phoned him a few years ago, He explained to me that he was sorry about postage costs, But it was out of his hand's.

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pete132 said:

I have two sets of wheels and some small bits (lights,mirrors,etc) in my basket of value €108 and the postage ………… €26.95 😵‍💫

if you want parts from them, drop hlt miniatures a message with the part number you want, they do large orders to save on postage ect, then post on, pretty much every time i have gone down that route via mandy, even with a small “handling fee” its still cheaper ,especially for just 1/2 items 

• Like 4

On 11/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, mike whiting said:

Please give us a review when the models delivered @Pete132

Got the 8400 this morning. It’s a very good model, well detailed and seems to be as per the real deal! Good weight in it too for schuco model. I’m very happy with it.

I do have a few issues which I think schuco cheaped out on. No opening door or rear window which I feel should definitely have been on the model and the door handrail is moulded into the glass rather than fixed to the glass!! From memory I think the 7810 models are attached rather than moulded into the glass - I haven’t got my 78’s to hand so cannot be certain.

The model has a good set of tyres which I feel match the period of tractor.

I do like that schuco have given you the option of changing the front links over to  the attached weight block however to remove the front links, the screw for the linkage is hidden in behind the front wheels which means chassis off to get at it. Not a big problem but could be easier.

All in all I recommend this model and I’m very happy to have it in my collection. A great addition to a tillage set up!

FB4A2756-2AD7-45CD-BA3D-97117BEC5B2F.jpeg

4419AC3D-9608-433E-AB7C-344313032925.jpeg

76AFCBB5-88B8-4F4D-8D4F-2CDD52C4AABE.jpeg

06274425-B3BC-4119-A997-1E43BA4880DF.jpeg

5E592616-047E-455B-BE6D-CB6428518EF4.jpeg

107BB14C-CB5A-41EF-A656-69B87BAFDDD9.jpeg

FFDB1EE2-BF00-4388-A177-03E355A2360A.jpeg

• Like 5

Thanks @Pete132 just deciding on the best purchasing route for one. I have the JD 4650 with (Profi edition with duals) and its a fantastic model. I also have the 4955 with the bonnet mounted exhaust although it needs some wider tyres. I know Farmmodels.nl do some but I wondered if anyone knew of anyone else a bit closer and cheaper. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mike whiting said:

Thanks @Pete132 just deciding on the best purchasing route for one. I have the JD 4650 with (Profi edition with duals) and its a fantastic model. I also have the 4955 with the bonnet mounted exhaust although it needs some wider tyres. I know Farmmodels.nl do some but I wondered if anyone knew of anyone else a bit closer and cheaper. 

Where you based Mike?

That looks good Pete, personally I would swap wheels over from the 7810 and then you get the chunky R38s on the 8400 and the  R42 rims on the 7810. Front rims look similar to 7810s so probably leave them on.  In these parts 8 series Deeres tended to be shod on 650/85/ R38s  and the 7 series on 650/65/R42s. Mind you those rears look more like 710s.

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1