new schuco 2023

Tractorman810

1 hour ago, SirTainly said:

Really wanted the IH, but something about that cab looks off to me, not sure quite what though.

It doesn’t sit right at all Simon, it’s too high and looks much more like the 1455, which to be honest is probably what they’ve based it on to save tooling costs. Britains did a much better job than that!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

€179 Simon, Strange model to choose, There's already 5 other models based on that skid unit, ??

Regards

Joe.

Thanks, I was wondering if we'd get a slightly lower price from retailers, or do they usually go with MSRP?

26 minutes ago, SirTainly said:

Thanks, I was wondering if we'd get a slightly lower price from retailers, or do they usually go with MSRP?

It's a high detail resin model Simon, it will have no functionality at all, I doubt the wheels will even turn,??

https://www.schuco.de/schuco_en/categories/agricultural-models/pro-r-32/

Regards

Joe.

On 9/15/2023 at 2:46 PM, limegreen said:

Ertl has the same tractor in diecast 

I dont understand this one

Same as de jd 8020 and 7520

You are right, Completely weird. I do have the odd pro r32, but I certainly won’t be buying these, the ertls are nice models. Very limited market again I’d think?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mike whiting said:

So what does resin model mean, no metal whatsoever?

I don't know about Schuco, But I have the Massey 1150 by Top Shelf Replicas, which is a resin model, and nothing on it moves, the wheels don't even turn.

https://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/011389/top-shelf-replicas-1-32-massey-ferguson-1150.html

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I don't know about Schuco, But I have the Massey 1150 by Top Shelf Replicas, which is a resin model, and nothing on it moves, the wheels don't even turn.

https://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/011389/top-shelf-replicas-1-32-massey-ferguson-1150.html

Regards

Joe.

Nothing wrong with resin models per se, (or 3D printed ones) but in all honesty, they can't justify charging big money for them, especially if they have no functionality whatsoever. That's my only criticism.

• Like 3