What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

7 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Just replied in your topic Paul but was sent Monday and came today.  Parcelforce delivered it.  Maybe there wasn’t an issue as it was through eBay - I think the postage was twice the cost of the actual item though so not a cheap way around it by any means. 

Ok thankyou Joe

44 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

A second hand Siku Zetor Crystal 8045 via E-bay. I remember the real ones being sold by Vincent Tractors of Fraddon, Cornwall, back in the day.

ZETOR CRYSTAL 8045.jpg

I didn't know that Siku had done the Zetor Crystal, what scale is that?

I have not shown my latest purchases for a while. Not a lot has come in lately, but I did pick up this amazing County 1474 Short Nose conversion a few weeks ago. Based on a Britains Ford. Does anyone know how made this?

20240222_124536.jpg

20240222_124519.jpg

20240222_124506.jpg

20240222_124457.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, robbo said:

I didn't know that Siku had done the Zetor Crystal, what scale is that?

Me neither. It is definitely 1/32 scale - not sure how old it is. Has the usual SIKU name on the tyres. May have been made for the Czech market in the same way that the Britains Hurlimann was made for the Swiss market and the Britains Hesston for the US market,. No box unfortunately.

• Like 1