What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2024

13 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

hell Cyril, you must have more 1/32 massey 300 series now than what came of the real life massey production line 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Few more here 

20240221_184035.jpg

20240221_184234.jpg

20240221_184246.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Is the front linkage strong enough to hold up the weight from a Marge T7.315?  

I think so Joe,  you can always tighten up the front links with a micro screw driver.  I put the relatively heavy weight off the MF 8S model on it ok.  Just had to spray that grey weight over to black to match the NH chassis. 

20 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I think so Joe,  you can always tighten up the front links with a micro screw driver.  I put the relatively heavy weight off the MF 8S model on it ok.  Just had to spray that grey weight over to black to match the NH chassis. 

A massey weight on a new holland, your slipping Phil😉

Arrived today, great model and a great service from Mchale online, no offence to britains the vicon fastbale i bought last week from amazon is on ebay and at 3 times the price of the Vicon it should be a better model but i am very happy i got this, very happy indeed,Thanks to Callum who posted the model on here, it made the decision for me

IMG_6760.jpeg

IMG_6761.jpeg

IMG_6762.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 8

T7.300 has arrived today, well worth the wait but had one very tight screw that would not budge so I ended up cutting the plinth in half to get it off.  I couldn’t get the Marge front weight to fit so have just tried the one pictured 

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

T7.300 has arrived today, well worth the wait but had one very tight screw that would not budge so I ended up cutting the plinth in half to get it off.  I couldn’t get the Marge front weight to fit so have just tried the one pictured 

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

Why wouldnt the marge one fit Joe?

17 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

The top link is too small to connect Paul.  Maybe would if I filed the weight but want it to still fit on the T7.315

Ah ok, perhaps with the T7.300 supposedly very popular perhaps somebody will 3D print one, not sure if the ones off the britains or burugo T7.315 would fit but an expensive way of doing it Joe

50 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

The top link is too small to connect Paul.  Maybe would if I filed the weight but want it to still fit on the T7.315

Drat.

I bought a Marge one hoping it might fit.

The top link on the t7.300 winds out so it might fit, but to be honest theres no way the UH model can lift that very heavy marge 7315 front weight whether the link fits on not, far too much play in my ones links.

I spent 2 hours taking all the link arms and rods off and packing them out with some glue which had to fully harden before re fitting it all back together, this has stiffened the lift arms right up so now it can hold a weight up for more than 2 seconds!!  And annoyingly the lift arms aren't wide enough to reach around the MF front weight so I'm using the one off the T7225 instead.

I think if someone produced the same weight in resin you’d be ok with that, I’ve also used the weight off the Ros T7 which is fine though looks tiny.  Shame UH doesn’t seem to produce weights for their later models, I’d even be happy if they did them in plastic, at least they would stay up. 

IMG_2053.jpeg

• Like 2

At long last, a Tier V LWB T7. And what a beauty.

Trying to decide which weight block to pair it with, or possibly a tractor bumper.

I think the NH wafer weights on the carrier look the best of the bunch, plus it is resin, so light enough to stay up.

Just needs a lick of paint.

20240226_153433.jpg

20240226_153727.jpg

• Like 8