What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just wakened on here for a browse with a copy of coffee before getting ready to go to the Scottish National Ploughing Championship near Brechin. Still dry here but heavy rain forecast from around 9.am. Will have a run down anyway to see what it is like.

working most of the day

then set up a plough for a plough match tomarow witch i am doing

oh ya was plough for the first time today to

hope it will not come out to bad

well i did my first one today and won my class and got best local

not bad for my first day :) :) :) :) :) :)

calved another cow by myself this time. Boss is usually about to keep an eye on stuff, cow was mad wild, i got trapped between her and the barrier, she also had twins, managed to break a calves leg tho  >:( , been calving cows for about 4 years now and i managed to do that  :-\ , it did stand tonight so hope she improves

pykes or Caravan utilising nomadic traveller:D :D :D :D  sorry forgot to use capitals at the beginning of each word! excuse my grammar

12 or so caravans moved onto a local park and ride site....hours before the council installed barriers after the last lot left! :D :D :D :D

Changed the plough points again (cheap nasty spurious items.....sore point  ::) ), cleaned out all the cattle buildings and littered them with my colleague, got our not so new toy set up on our not so new tractor  :D  and started to wean the calves

Back to work today after 2 weeks off, nearly missed my check in this morning due to the traffic getting into aberdeen  >:( >:(>:(

A 07:45 checkin flight leaves at 9:00 I arrived at 08:10 by the skin of my teeth.

As for that I am on nightshift again. Ah well after this 2 week trip a month off and then only 1 more 2 week trip over christmas  >:(  and it will then be new year.