What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

thats a big rock

That is one of the most expressionless posts I think I have ever read :laugh: :laugh: Almost worthy of going into the 'What did you see today that made you laugh today? topic that is! ::):laugh:

Damian that is massive, a 100t one must me colossal!!! What type of rock is it?

I have a couple more hours of log deliveries then I am going bowling at Taunton. Then food, drink, hotel and back into work tomorrow. Log orders are in three figures currently with a ten day turn around!

no bill , when the quarry was in full swing we had one at 100 ton . it took a 75 ton komatsu pulling  and 2 330's pushing . we know it was 100 ton because we drilled and popped it in to 4 and weighed each  piece

That is mighty heavy Damian. Looking back in time it amazes me how the Egyptians built those pyramids with no powered machines to help. Rollers and block and tackles and a of of blood sweat and tears I presume :-\ :-\

After been put on red alert to come into work today following one of the most insane days at the "office" yesterday,  I've just had the phonecall to say I can go back to enjoying my Sunday off. So i'ts a hearty cooked breakfast for me first followed by a catch up on here and then a little later maybe a hike outside with the camera. :) 

taking Harry out to some playgroup thing near Linton, and to see his little friend!....well it is his 1st birthday!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dipping into this topic a while ago I thought "Harry" was a pet name for your tractor, and you would occasionally take him on an 'outing', but something seemed amiss when you tried teaching Harry to say his first words..  :-[::)

Besides the usual cow feed/muck, I helped gather up two sheep to take to slaughter. This required taking the livestock trailer across snow fields '& down (frozen) tracks and inevitably the series 3 landrover found itself almost 'hull down' in a giant puddle. we needed 2 chains, 2 shackles, 1 David Brown and 20 minutes of idiocy t pull it out.  ::)

All good experience tho

teaching a new young apprentice the "dark side" as my boss calls it at work, actually got one that wants to learn unlike the previous one, keeps asking questions, trys and gets in before me to do the work, guess time will tell, in a few weeks he may have slacked off?? but so far the signs are good with this one

Ouch....!!,...and bloody OUCH..!!,.......know how painful that is Luke..... :'(

As for me,..I have been clearing up sloppy snow,the last of the pack-ice around the farm and also clearing the same from the local racecourse carparks and access roads. Rather optimistic,...they are hoping to race on monday,.....theres still 4 inches on the course..... :-\