What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

celebrating my big 40  :P

Happy 40th Steve, all the best. :)

Aside from having a little look on here i've been busying myself filling in my own yearly store performance review for my mangeresse to evaluate before heading to work this afternoon for the lock down shift.

Been to a booooooring exhibition today... talking about vegetables and fruit  ::)  grrrreat  ::) :'(

Good news is... I've come back to my desk to find a fair few orders for soil, sand, ballast and compost.. which will keep me going all week next week... and keep the cash rolling in... ahhhh happy days  :P

Been to a booooooring exhibition today... talking about vegetables and fruit  ::)  grrrreat  ::) :'(

Good news is... I've come back to my desk to find a fair few orders for soil, sand, ballast and compost.. which will keep me going all week next week... and keep the cash rolling in... ahhhh happy days  :P

And not forgetting your smart little series on the MF135 for Tractor & Machinery 8)

Ah yes.... It's out today isn't it.. I've got it in the post (managed to wangle a free subscription).... I've not looked at it yet mind you... I assume part 2 went in... :-\

I've been asked to do a few more as well... which is rather flattering  :P:-[

"Next month we look at other versions of this great model"..  Will this cover things like the MF20 industrial, crawlers & vineyard machines?

Been deleting all the files from my history site host server to remove all the malware that a hacker stuck me with.  Now uploaded them all again and am waiting for Google to unblock me.  They say it will be 3 weeks!  >:(

If I get my hands on the  >:D who did it I will most certainly be charged with assault, battery and grievous bodily harm (and anything else I can think of)

well.. today I are bin mostly.... collecting and delivering topsoil, compost and messing about in Mavis.. I used my new circular saw to cut some railway sleepers square.... that's about all really  :-\

Oh and fitted a front weight frame to Mavis too  :-*

Been doing a bit more in the garden, moved some raspberry canes left by the previous tenant and put the first row of spuds in, two weeks later than last year. Also been doing some washing including the sofa covers as they stunk of Spaniel ::)  and trying to get my dishwasher to work again >:(

Preparing for Shepton Mallet Toy and Collecors Fair tomorrow. My tractor drivers need to look their best ;)

ps (I know.... this looks like a shameless plug...  :-[ , but that is what I'm doing today :) )

Is it tomorrow?  I had forgotten. 

May see you there, Mandy

well.. today I are bin mostly.... collecting and delivering topsoil, compost and messing about in Mavis.. I used my new circular saw to cut some railway sleepers square.... that's about all really  :-\

Oh and fitted a front weight frame to Mavis too  :-*

How sharp is the blade now then Mark........ ;)

Been in Scotland all week with collage on study tour..

Model show in less than a week now! A lot of work needs to be done!  :of

"Far abouts have you been in Bonnie Scotland "....I mean where in lovey Scotland were you ??? ???

Been doing a bit more in the garden, moved some raspberry canes left by the previous tenant and put the first row of spuds in, two weeks later than last year. Also been doing some washing including the sofa covers as they stunk of Spaniel ::)  and trying to get my dishwasher to work again >:(

Oh my gosh Gavin that is about a month earlier than you will see tattie planting up here in Aberdeenshire...normally around the last week in April is when I plant mine in fear of early frost right up to the first week in June.